- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Hodder And Stoughton; new edition (8 November 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780340750155
- ISBN-13: 978-0340750155
- ASIN: 0340750154
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 1.9 x 20.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 89.00 Delivery charge
+ 94.00 Delivery charge
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living Paperback – 8 Nov 1999
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
Audio CD, Audiobook, Unabridged, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Tibetan spiritual leader's first guide to dealing with everyday human problems and achieving happiness
From the Back Cover
In this unique and important book, one of the world's great spiritual leaders offers his practical wisdom and advice on how we can overcome everyday human problems and achieve lasting happiness. The Art of Happiness is a highly accessible guide for a western audience, combining the Dalai Lama's eastern spiritual tradition with Dr Howard C. Cutler's western perspective. Covering all key areas of human experience, they apply the principles of Tibetan Buddhism to everyday problems and reveal how one can find balance and complete spiritual and mental freedom. For the many who wish to understand more about the Dalai Lama's approach to living, there has never been a book which brings his beliefs so vividly into the real world.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was expecting 100% Dalai Lama's book but this book sounds like a commentary of Cutler on Dalai Lama's teaching.
There are many views given by Cutler which is not what I wanted.
His questioning was also so annoying sometimes.
Cutler: How do we improve our self image?
Dalai Lama : By realizing that everyone has a inert Buddha nature
Cutler : What if it does not work?
Dalai Lama : Practise and contemplate more.
I did not like conversation with so many negative questions.
Still it is a good book which will have a good positive impact on you.