Aromatique Lavender Essential Oil For Skin Care and Hair Growth 100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic Grade- 15ml
|Price:||(₹ 7.30 / millilitre) FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 280.00 (56%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Lavender oil
- Perfect for skin care and hair growth
- Quantity : 15ml
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Aromatique presents a pure, natural and organic lavender essential oil for hair, skin, and aroma. It can cleanse and soothe the mind, relieve the feeling of anger and exhaustion, allowing people to live quietly. Ideal for use in diffuser, vaporizer, humidifiers, oil burner, perfume, blends, spa and cleaning products.
Most commonly used for creating heavenly smelling hair serums, all-purpose salves, body and facial scrubs, bath salts, perfumes, candles, massage oils and much more.
Essentials For Healthy Living!
Benefits of Lavender Oil
It is a natural skincare essential with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which cleanses the skin and improves the skin tone.
Lavender oil promotes healthy hair, keeps it shiny, and eradicates lice. It prevents from itchy scalp or dandruff and even infections.
Natural Insects Repellant
If you apply lavender oil on the exposed parts of your skin before going outside, you’ll be able to roam around freely without worrying about bug bites.
Pure Lavender Oil
- This pure and organic lavender essential oil is distilled from lavender flower
- It does not contain fillers, artificial chemicals, harmful additives, and diluted or synthetic oils
Used in Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy, or inhalation, is the most common way to use essential oils, the aromas will evaporate and permeate the space
- It has a soothing and calming effect which helps to improve sleep quality, induces relaxation, and cheer you up
Safety Usage Tip
- It is highly concentrated, so you can only apply a few drops topically to acne marks like area without dilution
- If you need to apply it to larger skin areas as daily routine care, blends it with skin lotion/cream, or basic oils that will be safer to use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This particular oil has been proven to be savior for my sleep and skin. I have been using this oil for more than a month and results are impressive. However, every skin is different so understand the skin, do the patch test and then use the oil.
This oil should be used at night time. In fact you care about skin as much as I do then every essential oil, carrier oil should be used an hour before going to the bed.
First step always is use scrub gel to clear dirt from your face before the application of any oil combination. Once you combine this oil with Jojoba oil, massage it on the face in a circular motion. Follow this regimen for few weeks, you will see visible difference in your skin texture.
If you are using this for hair, then use it in 2 to 5 ratio with jojoba oil. Massage it "slowly" in circular motion. Give some time to see the difference. But once you start using these oil, it is recommended to avoid chemical only except if you think you are having scalp problem after the application. Else, dont go overboard on experimentation. Another trick is keep things simple. Dont mix and match every single essential oil and carrier oil in a one single combination. It might or might not work.
Take care of your skin, hair and stay beautiful folks.
One of the best product for those who have mixed type of scalp, for example, oily near the forehead and at the back of the head, but dry at other parts. Its powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial action makes it excellent for controlling dandruff and scalp acne complicated by fungal or bacterial infections. It can help heal minor injuries on the scalp caused by scratching, especially in children.
This oil is multipurpose oil i used it on my skin and also used while sleeping just two drops are enough for the sound sleep.
The smell is so unique and good and always provides unique results every time i use this product. wish to buy it again
It has got several benefits:
- It can relax you and help induce a peaceful sleep.
- It works wonders when applied on skin with carrier oils like coconut oil or almond oil or with aloevera gel.
- It prevents hairloss and helps heal dandruff on regular application with carrier oils.
The packaging could have been a little more compact and providing a dropper would have been good. But overall for the product I will give 5 stars.
lavender oil is a powerful addition to your body butter, facial creams, and even homemade deodorants. Dilute this oil in a spray-bottle of water and you’ll have a subtle air-freshener with a hint of peace of mind. This oil is also safe for human consumption and just a drop or two go great in fresh-squeezed lemonade! Ready for some cooling down?? Try now!!!
Key points regarding the product:
▪Completely pure, natural, organic and safe
▪No additives, fillers, bases, or carriers added, not diluted with chemicals
▪Has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacturing
▪Shows therapeutic benefits
▪15 ml quantity at such a reasonable price is an absolute steal