- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.9 x 1.3 cm ; 59 g
- Item model number: 43755
- ASIN: B0052P1160
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,42,256 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Aroma Naturals Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum With Resveratrol Q10, 1.1 Ounce
|Sale:||2,451.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,548.00 (39%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- AGE DEFYING for Dry and Very Dry Skin
- GOJI GLYCOPEPTIDES uplift for improved skin tone and texture.
- RESVERATROL Q10 super antioxidants support skin's wellbeing and youthful vitality.
- FRUIT STEM CELL SCIENCE captures nature's intelligence in every product.
- SUPERIOR SOURCE INGREDIENTS Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Nature Derived, Sustainably Sourced, and always Cruelty Free.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Pack of 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is â€˜Path of Lightâ€TM, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The other morning when I was applying it, I pumped it onto my hand from the new bottle and instantly noticed a texture difference. I put it on my face and it felt completely different. I then took a pump from the new bottle from Amazon and a pump from the old bottle directly from Andalou's website and saw a massive difference. This picture shows the two different products. The one on the left is directly from Andalou. You can see it is much thicker than the one on the right from Amazon. The Amazon ordered bottle is much more like water.
I then decided to do a test to see how widespread this Amazon counterfeit problem might be. I ordered all the products I routinely use from both Amazon and directly from the product makers to compare: Face wash, face cream, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, face mask. I then opened up each set of products side-by-side. Only the sunscreen I order seemed to be the same consistency, smell, and feel. All the other products had very noticeable differences between the real and the Amazon order.
Today is a very sad day for me. I used to basically buy EVERYTHING on Amazon. I seriously doubt I will ever buy another thing on Amazon again unless they can do something about all the counterfeiting.
I sought this out because I had a spot of greyish discoloration on my upper lip. It looked like a moustache, and it was dark enough that make-up didn't cover it up very well (and I almost never wear make-up, so covering up this moustache-looking dark spot was a project). I tried glycolic peels and a variety of other "brightening" creams, but nothing worked. I didn't want to use hydroquinone, but I was getting desperate.
I read that turmeric could be helpful, but I didn't want the hassle of making my own orange-staining paste every day. So I tried this stuff. After two bottles (probably about a year of use), the dark spot is completely gone. It took some patience, but I believe this is the product that produced the result (I didn't try any other new treatments during that time). I smartened up and now use a zinc-based sunscreen on my face year-round to prevent any new spots, and continue to use this serum at night under my moisturizer in order to continue improving my skin tone.
Highly, highly recommend. It smells nice too. :-)
I bought this while I was out of town, because I'd run out of my SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic serum. I didn't have an easy way of getting a new bottle of the SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic, and happened upon Andalou Naturals brand Turmeric/C serum at a local Whole Foods store. Grabbed it, and you know what? It is an excellent vitamin C serum. If I could rate it 4.5 stars out of 5, I would - because it's a very good product. In some ways, it's even better than SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic - because it absorbs quickly. This stuff brightens up your skin like nobody's business - and it also seems to firm/tighten up skin as well. With Andalou Naturals Turmeric & Vitamin C serum, I don't need to bother with a makeup primer and over time, it seems to improve the look of my skin - fewer pores, a bit glow-y-er, a bit firmer - it's just a good thing to have!
I would definitely recommend this product - one of the best skin care items I've tried - and very reasonably priced. This is a high-quality product at an amazing price, compared to other (more expensive) products on the market.
Just for the record, I have fairly sensitive skin and this stuff didn't irritate my skin at all.
If you are wanting to try a vitamin-C serum and don't want to spend $100+ or more - this is the thing to get. As good or better than the more expensive serums out there. Definitely better than the department store brands and a very close approximation of some of the higher-end skin care products you might find at the dermatologist's office.
Very happy with this - one of the best vitamin C serums on the market.
If you compare the previous and current ingredients, they're terrible. I'm very, very disappointed in Andalous Naturals. That which once made my complexion flawless has now caused my face havoc. It's now red, blotchy, and bumpy. Thanks Andalous Naturals for disregarding every concept of continuous improvement and selling the crap at the bottom of your garbage disposal. Take this to heart, as I was a customer of Andalous Naturals 5 years- having initially discovered them at a health food store.