- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 53.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash, 100ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Herbal ayurvedic disinfecting face wash for acne-made with neem and tea tree
- Cure acne with neem and maintain oil balance with rose extracts
- The vitamins in me lighten scars, blemishes and improve skin tone
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: Neem and Tea Tree
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Neem is nature's personal answer for antibacterial skin care, washing away the factors that lead to acne and pimples. Rose petal extract and neem strike the perfect balance in aroma magic face wash neem and tea tree. All-natural organic skin care ingredients create the antibacterial properties of this facewash, while essential oils lend themselves to a therapeutic treatment. This facewash not only acts as a treatment for acne, but as a relaxing and healing indulgence for the skin. The neem in aroma magic face wash neem and tea tree is what makes this more than just a great facewash, but also an excellent acne treatment. It cleanses the skin of bacteria while removing excess sebum and impurities from oily skin. Skin will feel softer and look clearer after one use, but it is with continual use that the magic of the product shines through. This gentle cleanser is not harsh on the skin, but overtime it will gradually remove the stubborn blackheads that have been building up over time, leaving you with nothing but bright, porcelain skin. Acne, pimples and less than perfect skin will be a thing of the past as you wash away your skins imperfections.
From the Manufacturer
The Neem and Tea Tree face wash from Aroma Magic is designed for use by men and women who want to use the goodness of natural purifying ingredients to cleanse their faces.
Neem is well known as nature’s own antibacterial product and skin remedy for washing away pimples and acne. This Aroma Magic face wash contains rose petal extract and neem in a balanced formula. These organic, natural organic ingredients lend their antibacterial properties to the face wash, which also contains essential oils that provide therapeutic treatment.
The face wash relaxes skin while preventing acne breakouts. Acne is caused by oily, greasy skin and bacteria, all of which is removed by this face wash, which specifically targets bacteria while removing excess sebum and impurities from oily skin.
You will find that your skin feels softer and looks clearer after just one use. Using the face wash daily will gradually remove the stubborn blackheads that have been building up over time. This is a gentle face wash that is not harsh on the skin. Take a small amount of the face wash in one palm and apply it all over your damp face. Work up a lather with firm, circular motions before rinsing it off.
It comes in a 100 ml bottle. It is suitable for oily to normal skin. It contains neem and rose petal extract. It has antibacterial properties.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 908 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
29th Aug 2018
- I have added all the images of the product. Please do check that.
- MRP Rs.160, I got for Rs.136.
- Has a mild fragrance.
- It does lather.
- A small amount is quite sufficient.
- For very oily skin type, this is good. But for others, I would advise applying some non-sticky face oil/product as this will make your skin quite dry. Especially, before going to bed wash your face and apply some face moisturizer or essential oil.
100% free of paraben, soap (but it will have lather), alcohol, artificial colouring & fragrance (this doesn't mean it won't have any fragrance).
➡️How to use:
Moist your face first then apply a small amount of this, massage, and rinse off properly.
- Lauryl Glucoside (glucose + lauryl alcohol/fatty alcohol) - An organic compound produced industrially from palm kernel oil or coconut oil.
- Glyceryl Oleate - is the ester of glycerin and oleic acid. It is produced from oils that contain high concentrations of oleic acid, such as olive oil, peanut oil, tea seed oil or pecan oil.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil - Tea tree oil.
- Azadirachta Indica Extract - Neem extract.
- Fruit Derived Beta Carotene - Beta-carotene is a red-orange pigment found in plants and fruits. Vitamin A & antioxidant.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey - Skin/Hair conditioning agent made from pure honey.
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil - Lavender oil.
- Citrus Medica Limonum Extract - Lemon extract.
I hope this information for helpful. 😊
Excellent product thanks to blossom kocchar
Perfect for oily and acne prone skin
I had so many pimples and changed about 5 facewashes but none gave satisfactory results
This one worked like magic right within 1st week of usage
Im very happy with it and would never change it
This facewash is chemical free and best facewash I would recommend anyone who likes natural products. Only problem is it doesn't lather like other facewash ( because it's SLS free) I would suggest u to take small quantity in hand and lather it first and then apply the lather to your skin. I use it after aroma magic coffee scrub. I love how my skin feels now. Soft and supple. And my pores are also visibly shrinken. But it has not reduced my blackheads or Whiteheads.
I discovered this over a beauty subscription.. Used it and loved it .. And searched here to buy it again.
Its 100% paraben free.
I have a dry skin so it leaves the skin with usual dryness. but no side-effects.