- Item Weight: 99.8 g
- Item part number: CF100080
- ASIN: B01MSICYTM
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 November 2016
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,444 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Wash, 100ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Cleanses skin
- Lightens and brightens the skin
- Leaves skin perky and toned
This item is non-returnable.Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
I am 100% free of parabens, soap, alcohol, artificial colouring and fragrance. I transform your skin in 6 miraculous ways. The activated bamboo charcoal in my formulation allows me to cleanse your skin deeply and rid it of impurities and toxins. I let your skin breathe easy while i remove the dead skin cells. I promote cell regeneration and increase blood circulation that brings a glow to your skin. My antibacterial, anti viral and anti fungal properties help guard your skin against free radicals. I work gently on your skin to make it lighter, smoother and brighter i also tighten your pores so your skin is left refreshingly perky and toned.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) It brightened up my face and made it fresh and radiant.
3) My skin stays fresh and non oily for about 5 hours and becomes oily again.
4) Nice aroma and lathers well.
5) But I think this product broke me out on my forehead and my left cheek, I am not sure if it's because of the product or something else.
6) Anyways the product is best suited for oily and normal skin and I didn't find it to be very drying.