Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Arduino UNO R3 board with DIP ATmega328P
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel's ATmega328
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs) and 6 analog inputs
- The Arduino Uno can be powered via USB connection or with an external power supply
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable (not included)
- Arduino IDE supports Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Debit EMI Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit EMI Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The UNO is the best board to get started with electronics and coding. If this is your first experience tinkering with the platform, the UNO is the most robust board you can start playing with. The UNO is the most used and documented board of the whole Arduino family. Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.. You can tinker with your UNO without worring too much about doing something wrong, worst case scenario you can replace the chip for a few dollars and start over again. "Uno" means one in Italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0. The Uno board and version 1.0 of Arduino Software (IDE) were the reference versions of Arduino, now evolved to newer releases. The Uno board is the first in a series of USB Arduino boardsand the reference model for the Arduino platform; for an extensive list of current, past or outdated boards see the Arduino index of boards.
From the manufacturer
Arduino Uno is the ideal board for getting started with electronics, through fun and engaging hands-on projects. This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs. Arduino Uno Rev3 is the most used and documented board in the Arduino family. Thanks to the lively and helpful community surrounding the Arduino Uno, no one will find themselves without support.
Arduino Uno Rev3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P, an 8-bit microcontroller with 32KB of Flash memory and 2KB of RAM. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Clock Speed : 16 MHz
Length : 68.6 mm
- Microcontroller : ATmega328P
- Operating voltage : 5v
- USB : 14
- Digital I/O Pins : 6
- Analogue Input Pins : 6
- Flash Memory : 32 KB
- SRAM : 2 K
- EEPROM : 1 K
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seller, kindly change your description to state that you do not sell genuine Arduino circuit boards.
You are requested to replace it with a Proper working article.