- Paperback: 830 pages
- Publisher: Saras Publication (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9382459995
- ISBN-13: 978-9382459996
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 13.8 x 3.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Aquaculture and Fisheries Paperback – 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Contents : Fisheries : 1. Introduction to Fisheries, 2. General Characters of Fishes , 3. Classification of Fishes, 4.Common Fishes 5. Shark , 6. Labeo (Rohu), 7. Lates calcarifer, 8. Channa punctatus (Ophiocephalus), 9. Placoderms , 10. Holocephali, 11. Dipnoi , 12. Origin of Fishes , 13. Fins of Fishes,14. Scales of Fishes, 15. Air Bladder in fishes, 16. Accessory Respiratory organs in Fishes, 17. Economic Importance of Fishes, 18. Parental Care in Fishes, 19. Deep sea Fishes , 20. Migration of Fishes , 21. Origin of Paired Appendages Aquaculture : 1. Introduction to Aquaculture, 2. Aquaculture in India, 3. World Fisheries (Aquaculture in the World), 4. Aquatic pollution, 5. Water Quality Management, 6. culturable organisms, 7. Culture systems, 8. Fish ponds, 9. Preparation of Fish pond (Construction of Fish pond), 10. Management of Fish Farms (Maintenance of Fish Farms), 11. Seed Collection, 12. Hypophysation, 13. Transport of fish seeds, 14. Fin Fish Culture (Indian Major Carps), 15. Tilapia culture, 16. Trout Culture (Coldwater fish Culture), 17. Shrimp Culture (Culture of Marine Prawn), 18. Culture of Freshwater prawn, 19. Edible Oyster Culture, 20. Pearl culture, 21. Sewage fed fish culture, 22. Integrated fish farming,23. Ornamental fish culture, 24. Seaweed culture, 25. Fish Feed, 26. Live Feed, 27. Fish Diseases, 28. Weed control, 29. Predator control, 30. Crafts and Gears, 31. Preservation of Fishes, 32. Fish Marketing, 33. Government Participation in Aquaculture, 34. Glossary, 35. University Questions, Index
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.