Apple iPhone SE (Rose Gold, 64GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12‑megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos, retina flash, ƒ/2.4 aperture, auto HDR for photos, backside illumination sensor, exposure control, improved local tone mapping, face detection, timer mode, burst mode and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 4-inch (10.16 centimeters) LED-backlit multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1136 x 640 pixels resolution and 326 ppi pixel density
- iOS v9 operating system with A9 chip 64-bit architecture, embedded M9 motion coprocessor, 2GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and single nano SIM
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours on 3G and standby time of 12 hours on 3G networks, 13 hours on WiFi
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Audio calling- It supports voice over LTE(VOLTE)
There is a newer model of this item:
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Welcome to iPhone SE, the most powerful 4‑inch phone ever. To create it, we started with a beloved design, then reinvented it from the inside out. The A9 is the same advanced chip used in iPhone 6s. The 12‑megapixel camera captures incredible photos and 4K videos. And Live Photos bring your images to life. The result is an iPhone that looks small. But lives large.
Showing 1-8 of 1,514 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If screen size is not your issue, then go for it!
ios 11 is running pretty well on this device as of now. The battery is better than other iPhones but the usage time has somewhat decreased in ios 11. Overall the phone is very promising and worth your every penny!
Only negative thing about the phone is its screen size is small. Initially. Typing errors were coming to me as the screen size was small. But gradually, I am used to that smaller size. Sound quality and picture quality is good.
Also, my earphone got damaged after using for 1 year and 3 months. I don;t know whether its due to my rough use or due to bad quality of the product. So, I am not highlighting it much.
I am really upset with Amazon product and Apple.