auto-hp family

Customer reviews

1,157
Apple iPhone 6s (Rose Gold, 16GB)
Colour: Rose Gold|Change
Price:₹ 34,990.00

on 4 July 2017
they gave already used product to me.my iphone 6s charging port pin is broken already.but its charged till now.now the warranty expires.they are asking 29000rs for replacement.i want my warranty expand. i lost my money on this product.
on 6 October 2016
I was one of the lucky few who could claim the lightning deal @29,999...... I received the phone yesterday evening and it is in perfect condition. A great phone bundled with a great promotional price made my day. Thanks apple and thanks amazon. For all who didnt get one in this deal, there are surely more good things awaiting. Goodluck.
on 14 September 2017
I'm using it from more than 1 year & it's really awesome. It was hanged few months ago. I have done a factory reset & now again it's flawless.
review image
on 29 November 2016
If you are boared with slow loading ...lagging with android or windows phone apps, then go with Apple OS. Actually they are taking money for their OS and support. Apple OS is the best OS for phone ..no lag...no hang...all apps working quickly. Camera quality is Supeerrb. No lagg in taking number of photoes at a time .Handset is also very good. I suggest use Iphone once in life u will never go with any other phone.
on 6 November 2016
Apple is the best. You have to use it to see how excellent it is. Top class build quality and super smooth operating system. There might be different opinions for camera quality but i found it very good for day to day use. Photos are sharp and clear. It is on the expensive side but its worth it and you can use the phone for a long time as compared to other phones. Apple gives you the best quality for the money.
on 9 December 2016
The Phone is Incredibly awesome, but some how i didn't like the supplied earphones. They sound like ok, but when it come to bass part, it distorts a lot. It really disappointing. Tried to contact Customers care online, but didn't get any reply. Also Contacted local Apple customer services but refuses it too. It is clearly noticing that the sound is distorting but they didn't find any. Don't know how to get my earphones replaced. All wastage of my money.
on 3 December 2016
It's very cool and sweet looks and processor. 3D Touch, finger lock, 12mb back and 5mb front cam. HD photos and video etc etc. Very good one but 16gb inbilled memory not ok for me. Over all best and I loved apple iPhone. Thanks to amazon and seller
on 21 December 2016
My first apple.phone and i am loving it ...dnt buy 16 gb if u r looking for space ... That's the inly drawback i am facing so to solve that problem i am still using my MI phone which hv 64 gb space
on 6 September 2017
I got dead pice it ll not turn on i cal amazon they advice me to go apple galary i gi thr they told me thus is not even a i phone it hst look like i phn but not but i got my money back thats good
on 13 October 2016
One of the best phones available in the market.
Smooth experience as always with an iPhone
And by the way 2016 pink is rose gold.