Apple iPad Mini 2 Tablet (7.9 inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi + 3G via Dongle), Space Grey
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5MP primary camera with auto focus, HD video recording, face detection, hybrid IR filter, geotagging, ƒ/2.4 aperture, 3x zoom and 1.2MP front facing camera with 720 pixels HD videovand FaceTime video calling over WiFi or a mobile network
- 7.9-inch LED-backlit multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with IPS technology, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
- iOS operating system with A7 chip Dual core 64-bit 1.3GHz with M7 motion coprocessor, 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory
- Weighs 341gm and 7.5mm thin; 6471mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery providing up to 10 hours of internet usage time and 9 hours of internet usage time on mobile data network
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From the Manufacturer
iPad mini is perfectly sized for everything you love to do. And web pages, photos and videos look crisp and sharp on the brilliant display with 1024x768 resolution.
The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture makes everything remarkably responsive while still delivering up to 10 hours of battery life.
iSight and FaceTime HD cameras
Shoot beautiful photos and stunning 1080p HD video with the iSight camera. Or make video calls with the FaceTime HD camera.
Powerful apps included
iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web, and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
Over 500,000 apps on the App Store
The App Store has incredible apps designed specifically for iPad. These aren’t just scaled-up phone apps. They take full advantage of iPad technologies like the gyroscope, accelerometer, and every pixel in the Retina display. So there’s almost no limit to what iPad or you can do.
Wi-Fi + Cellular model
iPad can also connect to the Internet using a fast cellular connection when Wi-Fi isn’t available. So you can stay connected on the train, at the park, or on a road trip.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the weight issue, yes, the Nexus 7 felt substantially lighter than the iPad Mini Retina, but the ever present on screen menu/navigation buttons on the 7, took away from the display space. Lastly, price was a big difference between the 3G models of Nexus 7, ~13K, but when a sweet deal on Amazon reduced this gap to 8K, I took the jump headlong!
After the purchase and using the Mini Retina for a week, these are my initial opinions:
1) Excellent battery life. Gives me ~ 12-13 hours of life with medium usage
2) Usability and ergonomics far better than the full size iPad Air, especially for holding it for long periods
3) The 7.9" size gives the book case cover/stands in which it resides, a far more stable temperament; especially compared the Air which is difficult to place or balance on soft/non flat surfaces. The Mini Retina handles this with aplomb.
4) All the paid apps purchased on the iPhone work great on the iPad Mini.
5) 3G radio or the associated tweaks must be pretty darn good, considering that it outperforms my iPhone5 in 3G signal strength, transfer speeds, and stability every single time.
6) The screen real estate is super useful for getting work done on the go, and the small form factor is a real boon
7) Cannot fit it into pant back pocket (or any other pocket)
8) Stock Apple cover/cases are mad expensive@ 3K & 5K. Got 2 third party covers from Apple Authorized Reseller for 3K.
9) Tasks and Reminders app needs to be optimized further for this screen format, as only a small portion of screen is available during editing the document.
10) Network performance is excellent, streaming movies (even 720p & 1080p) and songs from the Home network server over WiFi is stutter and lag free.
11) Synchronization via iCloud between my iPhone, Ipad Mini Retina, and Miscrosoft Outlook on my PC works smoothly.
12) Browsing the web, reading documents from Dropbox, or Flipboard/Feedly, look downright gorgeous.
13) iPad specific app collection is exhaustive and of good quality.
14) Multi-tasking support lacking, the absence of which hampers its use as a part-time productivity device
15) Charging via PC usb is a no go due to higher Ampere requirement for the iPad.
16) Accessories are obscenely priced, especially the Lightning -VGA adapter or the Digital AV adapter.
17) Finger rejection is excellent in landscape mode where the bezels are narrow, so inadvertent screen inputs are minimized. I found this feature lacking or not optimized in the Nexus 7 (not sure if this feature is present in the Nexus 7) during testing.
18) Just works. Every single time I pick it up, it gets what I want done without crashing, me having to fiddle with settings, or waiting.
Satisfied with the purchase. But hope Apple works on improving productivity functions for the Mini.
Amazon's delivery was superb, though I wish the outer packing was in a slightly larger box. It's an expensive product no doubt, but I managed to grab this tablet during a discount process, so not complaining much on that front at all.