Apple MacBook MLHE2HN/A 12-inch Laptop (Core m3/8GB/256GB/OS X El Capitan/Integrated Graphics), Gold
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Upto 1.1GHz Intel Core m3 processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 256GB rpm Solid State hard drive
- 12-inch screen, Intel HD 515 Graphics
- OS X El Capitan operating system
- 10 hours battery life, 0.92kg laptop
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop 2017 (Core i5/8GB/128GB/MacOS Sierra/Integrated Graphics)
Apple MacBook Air MQD42HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/256GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics), Silver
Apple MPXQ2HN/A Laptop (Core i5/8GB/128GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics), Space Grey
Apple MPXR2HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/128GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics)
Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2HN/A 15-inch Laptop (Core i7/16GB/256GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||TigeRetaiL_SLP||TigeRetaiL_SLP||GIZMOS||Mac Zone||TigeRetaiL_SLP|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Model||core_m||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i7|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||1.1 GHz||1.8 GHz||1.8 GHz||2.3 GHz||—||2.2 GHz|
|Display Size||12 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||15.4 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD 515||Intel HD Graphics 6000||Intel HD Graphics 6000||Intel Iris Plus 640||Intel Iris Plus 640||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Hard disk Description||Solid State||Solid State||Solid State||Solid State||—||Solid State Drive|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||128 GB||256 GB||128 GB||128 GB||256 GB|
|Item Weight||0.92 kg||1.35 kg||1.35 kg||1.37 kg||1.37 kg||2.04 kg|
|Model Number||MLHE2HN/A||MacBook Air||MQD42HN/A||MPXQ2HN/A||MPXR2HN/A||MJLQ2HN/A|
|Operating System||OS X El Capitan||MacOS Sierra||Mac OS||Mac OS||Mac OS||Mac OS|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The next question many of you will ask is whether you should get the Macbook Air, this Macbook 12 inch or the Macbook pro 13 inch with Touchbar. Having owned and used all these machines I am able to pinpoint just what would be the best move ahead for you. But it is important to judge this machine on the basis of its good points and the not so good points....
1) PORTABILITY - In comparison to older Macbook Pro Retina models and even the Touchbar this machine is significantly lighter. You can carry this laptop at viewable height for a long time and walk. You won't feel any arm pain. I have tried doing the same with the touchbar but it is not that easy. Especially if you're watching something and to keep it on the same eye level. The other machines are even more difficult. But this is the most portable. Once this is placed in your laptop bag, it is light yes but the touchbar is also very light. This weighs less than 1 kilo..that is 0.92 kg to be exact. At no point does this seem heavy or difficult to use.
2) GOOD DISPLAY / BRIGHTNESS/ COLOR ACCURACY - There is something that is just empowering and cool about this machine. If you keep it next to a Macbook Air and play a video on 1080p the colours will be more direct and accurate. This 2017 version is noticably less reflective than the 2015 macbook version. This means brightness is more effective and colour representation is more accurate. A wallpaper seems to indulge you and your emotion. There is very little to dislike about the display. SO MUCH SO that if i keep it next to my 1 year old macbook pro touchbar this machine seems more accurate and beautiful with a sharper display! Don't believe me? See images.
3) KEYBOARD & TRACKPAD - Apple has this habit of getting keyboards and trackpads right. This is version 2.0 of the butterfly mechanism keyboard that Apple built. It is every bit as good as the Touchbar is. Please bear in mind that it takes a very long time to get completely used to the keystrokes and initially you might find yourself easily bored and fatigued by the keyboard because you are so used to using the older version of Apple macbook keyboards. But keep typing and eventually you will realise that by typing more and more, your accuracy will increase. There is little margin for error on this keyboard and if you are patient and contemplative this can bring out the best of you. The trackpad with all its useful gestures remains a winning feature of this Macbook. Im going to copy and paste some lines I read on another website,
". The new butterfly mechanism, which incorporates a stainless steel dome switch, moves as a single unit. If you hit an edge it feels like you hit dead center.
The butterfly was 40% thinner but 400% more stable. In addition, Apple increased the surface area of each key by 17% and the "scoop" by 50%."
4) SOUND - The Macbook Touchbar has a more room filling and a much better louder, clearer, finer speaker than the macbook 12. But that does not mean the Macbook is bad. It is the second best sounding laptop I have ever heard. The sound seems to be coming from a single channel on this one whereas on the Touchbar 13 it seems to be coming from everywhere. Another difference is that the macbook 12 is not as loud. The Macbook Pro Retina Touchbar has a louder more room filling sound so I never keep that at more than 75-80%
5) BATTERY - This one has the better battery if you compare it with the TOUCHBAR macbook pro retina. This can give you between 8hours and 10 hours on a single charge. This is good because you have only one port to charge it or use the USB port. But the battery life is definitely consistent and if you are on 10% and if you decrease the brightness you can squeeze at least an hour or so out of it.
6) OPERATING SYSTEM - When you get the machine you have around 251GB of space empty. This is sufficient or fantastic for my needs. I am glad Apple didn't try to short sell us with 128GB SSD. Some experts say this process is not good and could be better. But for the price and form factor this is good enough. HIGH SIERRA functions like a dream. No complaints with speed. Boots up in 8 seconds max. Restarts fast. Never freezes.
7) Bluetooth 4.0
THE NOT GOOD -
1) I always have this feeling of denting this machine. Owing to its small size I am often mindful of the fact that it is small and needs protection. So Im always more concerned about this than I am about my Macbook Pro Touchbar. I hope this fear goes away but for now I always have to be extra careful with this little guy.
2) The screen is 12 and the touchbar is 13 and that makes a difference for sure.
3) The overall multimedia experience of the touchbar is much better than the 12" because of sound, headphone jack output, overall functionality and caliber.
4) Kind of expensive.
5) Also the touchbar comes with a 61W adapter. This comes with a measly 29W. It takes 2 hours 10 minutes to charge from 0 to 100%.
WHAT ACCESSORIES WILL YOU NEED TO BUY?
1) You may need a usb c to usb a converter. You can find this for Rs 300-Rs 1000 a piece on Amz. (non apple)
2) USB C to HDMI adapter Rs 1500 on Amz (non apple)
If you are on a budget and are about to get the macbook air, I would say you consider not doing so and getting this machine instead. The Retina display is fabulous, the sound is fabulous, the looks are great. It has a lot going for it. Other than all that this has all the bells and whistles that Apple promises and always delivers. There is no lag. There is no patchy hardware. There is no bloatware on the machine. A person coming in from Windows will find it unbelievably good.
Thanks for reading. Hope you find this helpful.
ADDING SOME PHOTOS. Forgive the quality please. The photos are of a silver macbook 12 in comparison with a macbook pro touchbar 13. (BOTH ARE RETINA OF COURSE)
and surprisingly took no time to get used to
Display is amazing and even the microsoft office feels newer and nicer