Apple MacBook Air MJVG2HN/A 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/4GB/256GB/OS X Yosemite/Intel HD 6000)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Flash storage
- Up to 12 hours of battery life1 (13-inch model)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
There is a newer model of this item:
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
MacBook Air now features a fifth-generation Intel Core processor, Thunderbolt 2, great built-in apps and the same all-day battery life.1 It's thin, light and durable enough to take everywhere you go - and powerful enough to do everything once you get there.
From the Manufacturer
Make the most of your day. From startup to sundown
Fourth-generation Intel Core processors in MacBook Air give you more time to do more things. Add that to an array of other smart and efficient features, and you have an incredible amount of power in your hands. While carrying next to nothing.
Up to 12 hours of battery life
Power through your whole day
Thanks to compact all-flash storage in MacBook Air, there’s plenty of room for a big battery. Working together with the power-efficient fourth-generation Intel Core architecture, this battery can post some impressive numbers. The 11-inch model gets up to 9 hours of battery life on a single charge. That gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes films. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.1 And if you enable Power Nap, you’ll continue to receive new email and calendar invitations while your computer is asleep.
Fourth generation Intel Core processor
Performance, meet endurance
MacBook Air is powered by fourth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. Which means not only can you do whatever you want — you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the Intel HD Graphics 6000 processor offers advanced performance you’ll particularly notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
Fast all flash storage
Ready, Set, Done
Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it’s designed entirely around flash storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data. Available in capacities up to 512GB,3 this PCIe-based flash storage is up to 9x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm notebook hard drive.4 So when you flip open MacBook Air, it’s ready to go straightaway. Even after a month in standby mode, the screen springs to life.
Thunderbolt and USB 3
Make some powerful connections
With the lightning-fast Thunderbolt port, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. But that’s not the whole story. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and all your USB 2 devices as well. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultra-portable notebook into a complete workstation.
Millions of pixels. Millimetres thin
Corner to corner and pixel by pixel, the MacBook Air display is both an engineering feat and a design breakthrough. The display measures a mere 4.86 millimetres thin, yet its resolution makes you feel like you’re looking at a larger screen. The 11-inch MacBook Air features a resolution of 1366x768 pixels. And LED backlighting makes colours bright and vibrant from edge to edge. So whether you’re editing photos, perfecting a presentation or watching a film, you’re going to love what you see.
720p FaceTime HD camera.
Let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p FaceTime HD camera. Every smile looks bright, even halfway round the world. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd round the display.
They’ll hear you loud and clear
The dual microphones in MacBook Air are great for when you want to be heard. If you’re making a FaceTime call, for example, the mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice — instead of the noise around you.
It goes hand in hand with OS X
The Multi-Touch gestures in OS X make everything you do on MacBook Air more intuitive, direct and fun. And the spacious Multi-Touch trackpad is perfectly designed for them, whether it’s a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic. So when you’re scrolling up and down a web page or swiping from one full-screen app to another, it’s almost like you’re touching what you’re seeing.
What you see is what you type
As incredibly compact as MacBook Air is, it still manages to fit a full-size keyboard that makes typing as natural as it is comfortable. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. A built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically. From a seat in a sunny café to a seat on an overnight flight, you’ll always have the perfect lighting for any environment.
Your content. On all your devices
iCloud stores your content and lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents and more from whatever device you’re on. So if you take a picture with your iPhone or make changes to your meeting schedule on your iPad, iCloud makes sure everything appears on your Mac too. And it works both ways — create a to-do list on your Mac and you can make edits to it on your iPhone.
It's like having your own team of experts
Every new Mac comes with professional advice, award-winning service and support, and a world of online resources.
The deeper you look
The more beautiful it becomes
Of course, MacBook Air is unbelievably thin and light. But we also designed it to be powerful, capable, durable and enjoyable to use. With enough battery life to get you through the day. That’s the difference between a notebook that’s simply thin and light and one that’s so much more.
Thin, light, durable
Thank you, flash storage
Flash storage helps make MacBook Air incredibly thin and light — under 2cm and as little as 1.08kg.1 Flash is also solid state, meaning there are no moving parts. Which makes it reliable, durable and quiet. And it takes up much less space than a traditional hard drive — about 90 per cent less, in fact. That creates room for other important things, like a bigger battery. So you have a notebook that weighs almost nothing and runs all day long. Now that’s mobility mastered.
See your QWERTY in lights
Anyone can try to make a notebook that’s thin and light. Success comes in doing it without cutting corners. That’s why MacBook Air features a full-size keyboard that’s just as comfortable to type on as a desktop keyboard. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type in low-light conditions with ease. A built-in sensor detects changes in the ambient lighting and adjusts the keyboard and display brightness automatically, giving you the perfect illumination in any environment.
The best way to Multi-Touch on a notebook
Multi-Touch technology is part of practically every Apple product. It’s the best and most personal way to interact with your devices. And the optimal way to experience Multi-Touch on a notebook is through a trackpad. That’s precisely the case with MacBook Air. The trackpad’s spacious, all-glass surface doesn’t have a button because the whole thing is the button. And with Multi-Touch gestures in OS X, you can interact with MacBook Air in ways that feel more intuitive and realistic than ever before.
A battery that can get you through the day
And the month
If you looked inside MacBook Air, you’d see something remarkable: how much space we devoted to the battery. That’s thanks to smaller components such as flash storage. And when the goal is to design the perfect notebook for everyday use, giving priority to the battery just makes sense. With the 11-inch MacBook Air, you’ll get up to 9 hours of battery life while surfing the web or watching iTunes films. 2 Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode. That means you can come back to MacBook Air up to an entire month later and it wakes in an instant. Time is on your side, courtesy of MacBook Air.
A thing of beauty
MacBook Air features a unibody design for both the main enclosure and the display. Unibody construction means a higher-precision, less complex design with fewer parts. That translates to a notebook that’s exceptionally thin and light, yet durable enough to handle the rigours of everyday use. In addition, MacBook Air offers innovations you won’t find anywhere else — like the MagSafe 2 power connector, which breaks cleanly away from the notebook if you accidentally trip over the power lead.
Compare with similar items
Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop 2017 (Core i5/8GB/128GB/MacOS Sierra/Integrated Graphics)
Apple Macbook Air MQD42HN/A 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/256GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics), Silver
Apple MacBook Air MMGF2HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/128GB/Mac OS X/Integrated Graphics)
Apple MD760HN/B 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/4GB/128GB/Mac OS X, Mavericks/Intel HD Graphics 5000/without Laptop Bag), Silver
Apple MacBook Air MJVP2HN/A 11-inch (Core i5/4GB/256GB/OS X Yosemite/Intel HD Graphics 6000)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||400.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||TigeRetaiL_SLP||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Krishna infotech||ModernStores2017||RacyBoy|
|Computer Memory Size||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Model||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||1.6 GHz||1.8 GHz||1.8 GHz||1.6 GHz||1.4 GHz||1.6 GHz|
|Display Size||13 inches||13.3 inches||13 inches||13.3 inches||13 inches||—|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel Integrated Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 6000||Intel HD Graphics 6000||Intel HD 6000||Intel Integrated Graphics||Intel Integrated Graphics|
|Hard disk Description||Solid State Drive||Solid State||Solid State||DDR3||Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||128 GB||256 GB||128 GB||128 GB||256 GB|
|Item Weight||1.35 kg||1.35 kg||1.35 kg||1.35 kg||1.35 kg||2.69 kg|
|Model Number||MJVG2HN/A||MacBook Air||MQD42HN/A||MMGF2HN/A||MD760HN/B||MJVP2HN/A|
|Operating System||Mac OS||MacOS Sierra||Mac OS||Mac OS X||Mac OS||Mac OS|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.Actual storage space 121GB.
2. Pre-Installed apps will be around 50 GB,so u'll be getting around 70-71gb free space.
3.When Multi tasking for several hours it just hangs.
4.I BOUGHT THiS LAPTOP AFTER READING MANY REVIEWS AND THE CRAZE FOR APPLE, THIS IS THE ONLY THING I BOUGHT FOR.
5. FEATURE I LOVED .. >The Charge and Battery life ...
1. U shld be accustomed with MAC OSX, cos from start we are accustomed with many softwares in windows some of them wont be available for mac.
2. as the storage space is less, u cant go installing all the softwares, as the space reduces MAC starts hanging.
3.GAMING no way .
BUILT: Unbelievably thin, unbelievably light. And I can't stress this point enough. Ever felt the need of casually tucking your laptop in a messenger bag and go grab a cup of coffee? This is a godsend for those purposes. The built is textbook Apple and I'll stop right there.
DISPLAY: At 127 PPI it's nowhere near Retina territory, and frankly pixels are visible in small texts.But it's still miles better than the horrible 1366/768 resolution that every damn piece of Windows PCs pack in their gigantic 15.6" displays. Compare the font rendering of Windows 10 and OS X and you'll be taken aback at how horrible the Windows ones look. Viewing angles are pretty good considering its a TN panel and not IPS. Colors cover about 60% of the Adobe gamut so a tad dull. But so are most other displays at this range. I just wish they trim the bezels a little in the next generation, it's distractingly huge (but pretty).
INPUT: The keyboard is charm to type. Keys have great travel, are well-separated and backlighting is good (although a little bluish for my taste). The trackpad is the greatest trackpad in the history of trackpads (barring the Force Touch trackpad found on the MBPs). It's very precise, almost like a capacitive touchscreen. Combine that with the cool (and lifesaver) multitouch gestures in OS X and you'll never buy a PC again. Webcam is okay (could use a higher res) but dynamic range is still better than most webcams I checked. I just wish they added one more USB port or an HDMI, but whatever.
PERFORMANCE: I'll cut short here and just say it has never stuttered on me. The Broadwell Core i5 glides through all day-to-day tasks and is helped immensely by the PCIe SSD. Boot times are 8-10 seconds from cold and 1 second from sleep. RAM felt adequate too for my needs. The caveat I hope they improve is let go the 128GB as the base model, which is too low for todays' standards. If you want a better review, check out Anandtech or a host of other sites. The speakers are hidden beneath the hinge of the clamshell, just opposite to the air vents, and seems like a very clever design choice. The system never actually heated up, even during multi-core processing; and I never heard the fan running audibly. And, I may sound a little fanboyish here, but the speakers are one of the best speakers I've listened to on a laptop.
BATTERY LIFE: Apple doesn't exaggerate when they say it gives 12h battery life. I have this weird situation now where my smartphone dies quicker while this laptop runs without cords like a monster. The Broadwell chip being a ULV processor with an extremely low TDP, has a major role in maintaining such battery backup. Even after watching a couple of movies and TV shows, the battery gave ~8h of juice, which is unbelievable. Oh, and battery drain during sleep is zilch, zero, nada.
All in all, these is the best ultrabook out there right now (barring the XPS 13 in some cases) and if you want your $1000 to show off in a piece of glowing logo every time you're doing something, look no further. It has serious style, it has utmost purpose and it brilliantly delivers. That is one winning combo.
1. Aesthetics: This is the most haloed feature of the MacBook Air. It looks so elegant and stylish that you will fall in love with this the time you receive it. You might have watch this beauty in Apple stores or on Youtube videos while reviewing it but the feel of owning one will make you so much attach to it. Before coming to the machine let me talk about its packaging. If you have read the book 'Steve Jobs' by Walter Isaacson you must have pretty good idea of how much serious they are about it. This applies to other Apple products as well. You can virtually watch this on Youtube unboxing video of MacBook Air :). Now coming to the machine it weigh just 1.4 Kg and is so slim that it will make you wonder about the extraordinary work by Apple engineers and designers. It's aluminium body is just breath taking and feel so smooth that every time you feel and touch, it will give you the feeling of sheer class.
2. Keyboard: The unique keyboard has ample spacing between the keys and keystrokes are so comforting that if you are a writer or one who loves to write then this keyboard will become your best friend. In addition to that the backlighting on the keyboard adds more to your comfort (Though this feature is not exclusive to Air you get this in Pro versions too)
3. Screen: It comes in two screen sizes i.e. 11 inch and 13 inch. I got the 13 inch as per my requirement. I would also advice you to buy 13 inch unless you need ultra portable device and you are on the run every second. This advice comes from the fact that 13 inch offers large screen in addition to ample space for your palms while typing and as far as portability is concerned I had never encountered any problems while carrying the 13 inch. Gets slide into my bag and I run. But if you feel 11 inch is suitable for you then you can buy that too. No issues whatsoever. Now moving to the screen resolution this machine does not come with retina display that means no 1080p display but that doesn't mean you get bad screen resolution. The screen looks so bright and fantastic that you won't regret if you miss buying one with retina display. In fact so many of my friends complimented about the display. But If 1080p display is one your requirement and you can't compromise that then you can go for MacBook Pro Retina display or other windows counterpart with that feature.
4. Battery: The MacBook Air comes with lithium-air polymer battery and the battery life it has is unparalleled to none. Mine 13 inch model provide 10 hours when I use it so extensively like watching movies, Youtube videos and browsing internet. Though if you do normal stuffs like writing and Facebook it easily goes 12 hours or more. Though while buying we didn't have much emphasise on battery as we all live in cities where electricity supply is not an issue (exception may exist :)). But once you buy this you will love the feature of 12 hour battery life so much that sometimes you forget to plug in for more than one week and you will be like thats simply wow!
5. Mouse Pad: Goes by monicker of track pad too is just phenomenal. This takes you to different world of computer experience. Before using it I could never wondered that so many things can be done just by touching your fingers on that extra smooth aluminium. It is just made to perfection (Though this feature is not exclusive to Air you get this in Pro versions too)
6. Mac OS X: If you are a hardcore windows user and never seen or used a Mac OS then as per my experience this should be of no concern. This is the most simplest OS you will use with Unix as its base. If you are still concerned then for any help you can watch Youtube videos on how to use Mac OS. You will find plethora of videos on this explaining nitty gritty of every thing. Now once you get accustom to this OS then you will find windows like the machine of medieval times. Some might think that this is hyperbole but I leave that for you to experience (Though this feature is not exclusive to Air you get this in Pro versions too)
7. Sound: It comes with stereo speakers whose sound is so mellifluous that you will wonder how they manage to keep such awesome speakers in this small machine. They are sufficiently loud (don't expect a loudspeaker, they are enough for daily use). In fact ironically Air speakers are louder than Pro one. I have witnessed the same in Apple stores. If you want to do some reality check on this then you can rush to your nearby Apple store anytime soon.
8. Processing: This device is loaded with 1.5 Ghz clock speed dual core i5 processor. Now for some tech specifics this seem to be an inferior choice when compare to other machines of same price range. I request not to get confused on this and get stuck in a quagmire. The hardware software integration in all Apple devices are so perfect that they work so flawless. Same is the case with Air and if your requirements doesn''t include high end games or data loaded software to run then this will work perfectly fine without even lagging for a second (If you use some other Apple device like iPhone or iPad then you must know it all on integration part). To give you an insight on this the reboot time of this machine is in seconds.
As all the great things comes with some Achilles' heal, Apple MacBook Air is no exception. It just has 2 USB ports that can put you in trouble if you want to connect multiple USB drives at a single time (Though you can use connectors for that). It also lacks LAN connector slot, so you cannot connect your LAN via this unless you possess connectors. Moreover it comes with the storage capacity of just 128/256 GB and you have to definitely get one external hard disk to manage your data.
Final Verdict: If you are looking for a laptop that provides style, ease and simplicity then this one is for you. The feel you get after using it will be simply amazing. But if you are one with gaming end then please don't get this. Apple MacBook Air is not meant to play games. I would strongly suggest this laptop to the one who reads and writes a lot in addition to web browsing with video streaming for marvellous feel and work.
If you feel the Apple MacBook Air is made for you then hit the nail on the head and buy it.
Moreover if you are buying MacBook Air then please keep Thumbs Up!!
For more queries you can mail me on email@example.com.