Apple MacBook Air MMGF2HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/128GB/Mac OS X/Integrated Graphics)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 128GB storage
- 13.3-inch screen, Intel HD 6000 Graphics
- Mac OS X operating system
- 12 hours battery life, 1.4kg laptop
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
There is a newer model of this item:
Get 5% cashback as Amazon Pay Balance. Pay using BHIM UPI, Netbanking, Debit / Credit Cards, Amazon Pay balance, EMI (NOT applicable on Pay on Delivery). Shop nowThe order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
MacBook Air is powered by 5th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. Which means not only can you do whatever you want, you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the Intel HD 6000 graphics processor offers advanced performance you'll particularly notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
Enjoy stunning graphics on the Apple MMGF2HN/A 13.3-inch MacBook Air that comes integrated with the Intel HD Graphics 6000. Powered by a 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB RAM, this MacBook enables seamless multitasking at a blazing fast speed. Equipped with a 128 GB flash storage, it allows you to save all your data and multimedia files securely. It has a backlit keyboard for hassle-free use in the dark.
5th Gen Intel Core i5
128 GB SSD
Mac OS X El Capitan
Compare with similar items
Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop 2017 (Core i5/8GB/128GB/MacOS Sierra/Integrated Graphics)
Apple MacBook Air MQD42HN/A 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/8GB/256GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics), Silver
Apple MJLQ2HN/A 15.4-inch Laptop (Core i7/16GB/256GB/Mac OS/Integrated Graphics)
Apple MD760HN/B 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/4GB/128GB/Mac OS X, Mavericks/Intel HD Graphics 5000/without Laptop Bag), Silver
Apple MacBook Pro MLW82HN/A 2017 15-inch Laptop (Core i7/16GB/512GB/Mac OS/2GB Graphics), Silver
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Krishna infotech||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Deals Amazing||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB||4 GB||16 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Model||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i7||Core i5||Core i7|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||1.6 GHz||1.8 GHz||1.8 GHz||2.2 GHz||1.4 GHz||2.7 GHz|
|Display Size||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||13 inches||15.4 inches||13 inches||15 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD 6000||Intel HD Graphics 6000||Intel HD Graphics 6000||Intel Integrated Graphics||Intel Integrated Graphics||Radeon Pro 450|
|Hard disk Description||DDR3||Solid State||Solid State||Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive||Solid State|
|Hard Disk Size||128 GB||128 GB||256 GB||256 GB||128 GB||512 GB|
|Item Weight||1.35 kg||1.35 kg||1.35 kg||2.04 kg||1.35 kg||2.5 kg|
|Model Number||MMGF2HN/A||MacBook Air||MQD42HN/A||MJLQ2HN/A||MD760HN/B||MLW82HN/A|
|Operating System||Mac OS X||MacOS Sierra||Mac OS||Mac OS||Mac OS||Mac OS|
From the manufacturer
Up to 12 hours of battery life.
It won't call it a day until you do.
The 11-inch MacBook Air lasts up to 9 hours between charges and the 13-inch model lasts up to an incredible 12 hours. So from your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 10 hours of iTunes movie playback on the 11-inch model and up to 12 hours on the 13-inch model. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off.
Thin. Light. Powerful.
And ready for anything.
Whatever the task, new fifth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors with Intel HD Graphics 6000 are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an incredibly thin 0.68-inch unibody design that weighs only 2.38 pounds.
802.11 ac Wi-Fi support
The next generation of wireless.
With the latest 802.11ac technology, MacBook Air takes Wi-Fi speeds over the top. Connect to an 802.11ac base station including AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule and experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation. 802.11ac also delivers expanded range, so you can work more freely than ever.
Easy to learn. Easy to use.
On a Mac, it’s easy to find, share, and do just about everything. You can control your Mac with simple, intuitive gestures. The Dock lets you launch your favorite apps with a click. Launchpad gives you quick access to your full library of apps. The Finder lets you browse and organize your files on your Mac and in iCloud with ease. Spotlight search makes locating documents, launching apps, and looking up information effortless.1 You can even have your apps and the operating system software update automatically. In fact, a Mac does so many things automatically, sometimes you don’t have to do anything at all.
Powerful apps induced.
Get right to work. And play.
Every new Mac comes with Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. So you can be creative and productive right from the start. You also get great apps for email, surﬁng the web, sending texts, and making FaceTime calls there’s even an app for ﬁnding new apps
OS X. It’s what makes a Mac a Mac.
OS X is the operating system that powers every Mac. Built on a rock-solid UNIX foundation, it’s engineered to take full advantage of what the hardware is capable of. It’s designed to be as easy to use as it is beautiful to look at. It comes with an amazing collection of apps you’ll use and love every day. And it enables your Mac and iOS devices to work wonderfully together.
Fast all-flash storage. Ready. Set. Done.
Flash storage in MacBook Air is up to 17x faster than a 5400-rpm notebook hard drive. So everything you do is snappy and responsive. MacBook Air even wakes up fast, thanks to flash storage and fifth-generation Intel Core processors.
Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.
Make some powerful connections.
With a Thunderbolt 2 port that’s twice as fast as the previous generation, you can connect your MacBook Air to the latest devices and displays, like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. But that’s not the whole story. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and all your USB 2 devices as well. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation.
HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately).
Display, camera and Mics
Impressive. In every sense.
LED-backlit display. Millions of pixels. Millimeters thin.
Corner to corner and pixel by pixel, the MacBook Air display is both an engineering feat and a design breakthrough. The display measures a mere 4.86 millimeters (0.19 inch) thin, yet its resolution makes you feel like you’re looking at a larger screen. The 11-inch MacBook Air features a resolution of 1366 by 768 pixels, while the 13-inch model wows with a resolution of 1440 by 900 pixels. And LED backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge. So whether you’re editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or watching a movie, you’re going to love what you see.
It goes hand in hand with OS X.
The Multi-Touch gestures in OS X make everything you do on MacBook Air more intuitive, direct, and fun. And the spacious Multi-Touch trackpad is perfectly designed for them, whether it’s a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic. So when you’re scrolling up and down a web page or swiping from one full-screen app to another, it’s almost like you’re touching what you’re seeing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) BUILD QUALITY: Simply superb. Seriously. This thing is built to perfection, the lightweight aluminium body, the sleek design, the total lack of heat vents and speaker ports, the pressure sensitive glass touchpad, everything is so neat and clean. This is just classy! And thin, like ultra thin. Weighs about 1.5 kg. Comes with a nice robust Chiclet keyboard. That lovely Apple logo on the back. And the brilliant backlit keys on the full size keyboard. Nice touch that ! Even the charging port has a nice orange/green LED and a quick disconnect feature (MagSafe 2) should you trip over the wires. So its well built then.
2) MAC OS SIERRA: I've been using MS Windows right from its XP days right up till the latest OS Windows 10. So I was very skeptical of this Mac OS. Something new and complicated maybe? But, and trust me when I say this, it is so much better now that I am familiar with it. Give yourself a couple of days or a week at most, you will wonder what made you hang around with MS Windows for so long. This is just so easy to navigate, so user friendly and so fast.
3) SCREEN: Though I read lots of gripes about the screen before buying this, I personally find the screen absolutely brilliant. No complaints on the display or brightness aspect. Maybe a full HD or 4K or Retina display might be better specs wise but seriously who can tell the difference that easily? Unless you're watching or dealing with those High-Res images or Videos regularly. At 13.3 inches, it is the perfect size combining good displaying area and portability. And yes it has an Auto-dimming feature which works well in conjunction with the back-lit keyboard. Nice battery saving feature.
4) BATTERY LIFE: So, I approached the 12 Hr battery life (Claimed) with some degree of apprehension as just a Tall Claim. But, when Apple claims 12 Hrs, they really mean 12 Hrs. I regularly get 10-15 hrs on a single charge, with a mix of youtube/video sites (5-6hrs), data /office work (5-6 hrs) and e-mails (2-3 hrs) on a DAILY basis. The battery level drops so slowly it is just great. This with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth always on and screen at about 60% Brilliance.
5) CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth (Ver 4.0), Wi-Fi, 2 USB (Ver 3.0) ports, ThunderBolt 2 port, SDXC Card slot, is more than enough for normal usage and connectivity.
6) SPECS & SPEED: This laptop is really fast. Apps open super quick, load times on webpages are really fast and the computer never hangs or lags even when multitasking with multiple apps open and downloads streaming. And this is with a 1.6Ghz processor (Turbo Boost upto 2.7Ghz), 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD. Everything is optimised to work with the Hardware available and it does a good job of it.
7) CAMERA: Front facing 720p camera is just about OK for the task at hand. For normal Skype calls/Face-time Video calls it fares OK but if you plan on showing someone Detailed Scenery or Panoramic views of your surroundings, then it falls short in capturing vivid details.
8) APPS PRE-LOADED: Movie,Garageband,Pages,Numbers,Keynote,Safari,Mail,Messages,FaceTime,Calendar,Contacts,AppStore,iTunes,iBooks,Maps,Photo Booth,Time Machine. These cover nearly most if not all requirements of a normal day-to-day user for entertainment and productivity.
9) DUAL OS: Yes since late 2016 Apple has given users the liberty to officially Download & run a dual OS (Windows) and Mac on its range of MacBooks. Which I have done. Does it work and run Normally? Yes it does, just Brilliantly! Follow the instructions on the Apple site for how to get it to work.
1) I imagine it will be the price. But I'm a firm believer in "You get what you pay for" so I wouldn't really grumble too much on that. Though the price has gone up a bit since I bought it a month ago at 54990/-
2) Lack of user upgradable options maybe? Again,not a deal breaker. These specs and build quality should last quite a while.
3) Face time camera is not very crisp, could do with better resolution.
4) All connections go dead when the screen is shut. So you cannot download or stream in the background unless the laptop is open. There is an App workaround for this but no setting built into the Laptop by default.
**Note** The Windows version (Win 10) is only a Certified Genuine Version of Windows. A separate License/Registration key needs to be purchase separately to get regular Updates. Otherwise the Windows version is fully Functional.
***Note*** Due to some connectivity issues/driver support for other Hardware (Printer Scanner etc) I needed to run Windows for support. So, I now have Windows 10 and Mac OS Sierra running together on the same MacBook Air. Best of both worlds. How Awesome is that !! But yes my default is still the MacOS. Windows is beginning to look kind of boring now.
MacBook Air - June 2017 Update:
From Mid-June 2017 onwards, the MacBook Air comes with a 1.8 Ghz processor. Every other detail remains the same as before spec-for-spec. Thats a 0.2 Ghz jump over the 1.6 Ghz model. Nothing else changed!
VERDICT: Highly recommended. This is seriously good stuff and well worth the premium over other brands. If you are in the market for a Quality premium Laptop and have the budget, then go for this! You won't regret it. Running Windows 10 & Mac OS together...thats just the cherry on the cake!
Hope this Review has been Helpful to you. Tks & Happy Shopping!
Before ordering, I watched as many videos as possible to learn about Mac OS. There were lots of new features and an entirely different approach to do stuff on your computer. Finally gave order on 17th October 2016. Its been almost 2 years since I got this product and its still working great. Following are the Pros and Cons. Its not a debate over Mac Vs Windows. Both are completely different products, so you cant really compare the two.
1. Great piece of hardware. Built quality is exceptional. You get your every penny worth.
2. Very lightweight. Yet feels sturdy at the same time. Doesn't feel like parts will be falling out in coming years.
3. Extremely great battery life. Considering the size, the battery backup is phenomenal. At the beginning, I got almost 10 hours of battery backup.
After 2 years of usage, I am still getting 8 hours of battery backup which easily lasts through entire office session at work place.
4. The charger's magsafe technology is awesome. I think every laptop should have this to avoid tipping your laptop over table because you snapped
at the cable while moving. It keeps laptop safe during those accidental conditions.
5. Keyboard is joy to type on. Key travel is much more relaxing so you can type for hours and don't feel fatigued.
6. Trackpad is simply the best on this device. Even windows laptop at this price point can't give you the similar experience. It's buttery smooth and
touch sensitivity is great. Its multi touch gestures almost acts like you are using a smartphone.
7. There are plenty of ports for your essentials which nowadays a rarity. 2 USB ports, a headphone jack (yay!), SD card reader (double yay!). We still
haven't moved on to USB C completely in this dongle era so having this laptop still makes sense. External hard discs work like breeze. You need to format them before use if you are switching from Windows. It's a bit of hassle. But once you are done, you don't need to look back again.
8. Mac OS works great. It's very smooth even after 2 years of use. You will get used to it pretty soon. For first month or so, you will miss Windows as
you are used to it. But after learning curve passes, you will be good to go.
1. It's not upgradable. The RAM and storage can't be upgraded. Might be a big deal for someone. But for a regular user, current specs are more
than enough. For office use its perfect. I also use photo editing software on it which works better with good speeds. 8 GB RAM is sufficient and storage problem can be solved by external hard disc.
2. Though the built quality is exceptional, because of metallic design, its easily scratch-able. So you need to put on a hard shell case or use a sleeve
to store it.
3. No HDMI. There is no direct HDMI port so you need to get a dongle. Apple one will be costly but there will be other options available. For me it
doesn't really matter as I don't use it for PPT presentations or anything HDMI related.
4. Screen Resolution- It's not the best screen when you are paying this much amount for a laptop. But there had to be some sacrifices while making
this thin machine and all other specs. If you are a media freak and use the laptop for photo or video editing, this one is not for you. For regular usage, the screen is sufficient. I hope they bring new MacBook Air models with Retina display which I think won't happen after seeing their new MacBook line ups.
I think that sums it up. If you can live with these cons and moving to different operating system then this product will be good for you. At the end, it's just another product. You can get used to it or can always get back to Windows. I think at least once, you should own a MacBook just to complete your experience. It will be worth it.
It costed 46k to onsiteGo and rs 1700 to us at apple authorised service center for diagnosis.
If reliability improved it is the master piece.
The above is not stray incidence as many complaints are there on internet
6-8 hours battery
Vey light weight.
Design is fabulous
charger look's Good
Mac OS X
Track pad ( Very smoothly )
128 GB storage
-Getting up to 11.5 hours battery back up!
-Works so smooth. No delay. Super fast.
-Super portable. I literally carry it with 24/7.
-Acad, Photoshop, Sketch up and other regular softwares works perfects on the go. Movie, browsing, sharing experiences are insane as well.
-Absolutely no compatibility issues as I do continuously switch from Windows to apple and back like all the time, which I was always worried about before buying.