Apple MC380ZM/B Wireless Magic Trackpad
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- First multi-touch trackpad that supports a full set of gestures, giving you a whole new way to control and interact with what’s on your screen.
- Compatible with Mac desktop computers
- Supports full set of gestures, including two-finger scrolling, pinching to zoom, rotating with your fingertips, three-finger swiping, and activating Exposé or switching between applications with four fingers
- It’s made with the same advanced touch-friendly and wear-resistant glass surface. But with nearly 80 per cent more area, it’s the largest multi-touch trackpad made by Apple
- Magic Trackpad features the same sculpted aluminium design as the Apple Wireless Keyboard, and side by side, the two sit flush at the same angle and height
- Magic Trackpad connects via Bluetooth wireless technology
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Apple MC380ZM/B Wireless Magic Trackpad
Easy-to-Use Trackpad for MAC Users
Users of Mac computers can experience a new level of convenience with the Apple Magic Trackpad. Designed in accordance to the need of Mac desktops, this multi touch Magic Trackpad easily connects to your system and can be used as a replacement of the traditional mouse. You can also use it in conjunction with the existing mouse. Thanks to its bigger surface area, using it is easier as there is more space for your fingers to move. Incorporating a multi-touch technology, this trackpad allows you to shift from typing to scrolling and other gestures in just a matter of few minutes.
Features Wireless Usage
As part of its unique features, the multi touch trackpad comes with an ability to connect itself with your system through Bluetooth. This in turn eliminates the need of messy wires that tend to spoil your overall experience. Apart from adding to the durability, the sculpted aluminium design also makes this trackpad an attractive accessory for your desktop. Due to its unique design, the multi touch trackpad for Mac desktop computer with a two-sit flush sits at the same angle and height as the Apple wireless keyboard to add to your convenience.
- Brand: Apple
- Includes: Magic Trackpad
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- More surface area making it easier for you to use it
- Capable of multiple gestures
- Easy to use
- Stylish sculpted aluminium design
- Inclined angle to enhance the user experience
- Sleek and lightweight design
- Compatible with: Mac desktop computer
From the Manufacturer
Why should notebooks have all the fun?
Desktop users, your time has come. The new Magic Trackpad is the first Multi-Touch trackpad designed to work with your Mac desktop computer. It uses the same Multi-Touch technology you love on the MacBook Pro. And it supports a full set of gestures, giving you a whole new way to control and interact with what’s on your screen. Swiping through pages online feels just like flipping through pages in a book or magazine. And inertial scrolling makes moving up and down a page more natural than ever. Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology. Use it in place of a mouse or in conjunction with one on any Mac computer — even a notebook.
The largest Multi-Touch trackpad ever.
Magic Trackpad is just like the trackpad on the MacBook Pro — but bigger. It’s made with the same advanced touch-friendly and wear-resistant glass surface. But with nearly 80 per cent more area, it’s the largest Multi-Touch trackpad made by Apple. So there’s even more room for you to scroll, swipe, pinch and rotate to your fingers’ content. And since the entire surface is a button that clicks, you can use it in place of a mouse.
It fits in perfectly.
Magic Trackpad features the same sculpted aluminium design as the Apple Wireless Keyboard, and side by side, the two sit flush at the same angle and height. Go from typing to gesturing in one motion, or do both at the same time. How perfect is that?
Magic Trackpad works using Bluetooth technology, so you don’t have to deal with an annoying cable that dictates where you place it. Once you pair Magic Trackpad with your Bluetooth-enabled Mac, you’ll enjoy a reliable, secure connection up to 10 metres away. Magic Trackpad detects periods of inactivity, and it’s equipped with an on/off switch. Together these features help to conserve battery life, so you can keep gesturing for months at a time.
Get in touch with your desktop.
The entire surface of Magic Trackpad is one large button, so you can click and double-click anywhere. Magic Trackpad also supports a full set of gestures, including two-finger scrolling, pinching to zoom, rotating with your fingertips, three-finger swiping, and activating Exposé or switching between applications with four fingers.
Press down anywhere on the Multi-Touch surface to physically click or double-click. Or, with “Tap to Click” enabled in System Preferences, simply tap or double-tap the surface.
Brush two fingers along the Multi-Touch surface to scroll in any direction — vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
Using three fingers, brush left and right along the Multi-Touch surface to page forward and back.
With your thumb and index finger on the Multi-Touch surface, twist clockwise or anticlockwise to rotate an image.
Your trackpad, your rules
Even though Magic Trackpad is capable of multiple gestures, you may find one or two unnecessary. Not to worry. Simply access the Magic Trackpad pane in System Preferences to enable gestures you want and disable those you don’t.
Compare with similar items
Apple MLA22HN/A Magic Keyboard (White)
Reconntech Ultrathin 10 Metre Range Bluetooth Keyboard
Apple Magic MJ2R2LL/A Trackpad 2 (White)
Twelve South Plastic MagicWand for Mac - Connects Magic Trackpad to Apple Wireless Keyboard
Twelve South MagicBridge | Connects Apple Magic Trackpad 2 to Apple Wireless Keyboard - Trackpad and Keyboard not included
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||50.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||DareClickSLP||CHECK IT NOW||iBhejo||JUST KOMPUTING||CaseJunction|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||15 x 4 x 25 Centimetres||—||—||17.53 x 12.7 x 2.03 Centimetres||60.96 x 10.16 x 20.32 Centimetres||12.7 x 45.72 x 1.9 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||274 grams||400 grams||420 grams||231 grams||1.81 kg||318 grams|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I can use the trackpad (including 3-finger gestures) without rebooting by exiting the Extra Magic Settings application before logging out of the system and re-starting it after logging in.
I notice that my hand is in an open, relaxed, natural position when I use this trackpad, as opposed to in a closed, contorted position when I use an ordinary mouse. Since it's a wireless trackpad, you don't need to keep plugging and unplugging cables, or run out of ports on your Macbook.
The battery life is excellent. Two AA batteries last a month, maybe. And it gives you plenty of warning before the battery runs out, so you will never be left without a working trackpad. I don't need to keep an extra pair ready in the office, because there's plenty of time when I get the warning to bring another pair of batteries from home.
What I don't like:
- It works with only a single Mac. I have two, so I have had to buy two. That clutters up my desk, and costs me a lot of money (10K+). Apple should make their trackpads work with multiple Macs.
- It doesn't work with Windows or Linux. Again, given how costly it is, I would have liked it to. If it's sub-3K, I wouldn't bother, but at 5K+, I would want it to.
- The nuisance of buying batteries, and throwing them away, damaging the environment.
- Trackpads don't work great for precision work, like photo editing, but works great for 95% of what I do.
This trackpad doesn't support Force Touch gestures, but I hardly use those anyway, so you're losing nothing.
Still, given that it relieved my carpal tunnel, and that it's more comfortable than a mouse, even for people who don't (yet :) ) have carpal tunnel, it's a great accessory. At a high price, as is typical for Apple products.
This model is no more manufactured by apple . Since I have the magic wand I wanted this model and it does the job in half the price compared to the new version 2 track pad.
I had a lot of pain in my hand (wrist) after using magic mouse for long hours. basically all Mouse have a design flaw as you hv to put your hand at an inclined position and your wrist is under constant pressure. plus you have to click (physical clicking) in that awkward position.
I had enough... checked this trackpad and ordered...
oh boy, was I more happy ever using my iMac!!!
1. it has a flat surface so your wrist is having firm support of the table.
2. it has feather touch control... Apple gestures I now literally play with my fingers.. you don't hv to click physically... its tap/ double tap/ swipe/ pinch/ zoom... thats it.. your machine will dance at your fingertips... Literally... guys, you have to master apple's gestures... they are mind boggling...
4. I now design for long long hours without feeling any pain in my hand... its a pure bliss... I am so glad i bought it...
5. it has a large surface area.. if you check macbook's touchpad and this trackpad, I think this trackpad is having at least 40% more surface area which makes your life smooth....
Verdict: this trackpad gives you the best control over your apple computers... period...
10 times better than mouse on any given day...