ApeCases Selfie Pod(YunTeng) Sport Ultimate Camera Extender Pole for DSLR, Gopro and Smart Phones
- Comes with a External Bluetooth Shutter and Flexible Mobile Holder.Can take up to 2.5kg weight - Very Strong and Sturdy Design
- No Bending Problem as with other Selfie Sticks.Can support a digital camera and even a DSLR.
- Extendable length - 425 mm to 1250 mm YUNTENG. It's strong steady design for a selfie stick. Can take upto 2.5 Kgs of weight. Can support a mobile phone camera as well as a DSLR camera. It can be expanded from 425 mm to 1250 mm. Comes with a flexible mobile holder. Stainless steel body. With free Bluetooth remote shutter.
- .If your Bluetooth Remote shutter fail to activate after pairing, turn off both your Remote shutter and Smart Device. Now switch on the Remote Shutter, wait approx. 10 seconds, then the Bluetooth on your Smart Device and reconnect them via your Bluetooth function.
- If your remote shutter has not activated after updating your operating system try returning to your previous operating system. If your remote shutter fails to activate after pairing on your first use, try updating your Operating system.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Easy One, Two, Three Guide Step One - PAIRING:
a. Please change the remote cell if it is not getting on b. Turn on your Bluetooth Remote Shutter by using the ON/OFF switch. This will place the shutter into pairing mode and activate the LED Light. c. Activate the Bluetooth function on your Device to locate your Remote shutter. d. In the Bluetooth settings select the device, "Shutter". This will automatically pair your Remote shutter to your Device. Step Two - Application Selection a. You can use your Device's built in Camera Function for instant use of your Remote Shutter to take your new photos. Alternatively, you can download the "Camera360" Application from Selected App Stores if your Device is not currently compatible. Step Three - Photo Shoot A.Select and open your preferred camera application on your Device, aim the camera using either the photo or video functions and press the appropriate button on your Remote shutter for either IOS or Android to take the photo. B. Creating Videos for IOS devices is as simple as; when in your built-in camera application for compatible models, select the video function and Click the IOS Button on your remote Shutter once to start your video, then a second time to stop. You can also use the "Camera360" App if compatible. C. Creating Videos for Android devices, you will need to download the "Camera360" App to use this function with compatible devices. Select the video function in the "Camera360" App and Click the IOS Button on your remote Shutter, once to start your video, then a second time to stop. Compatibility The Bluetooth Remote Shutter is compatible with Android and IOS Devices from 2010 onwards that operate Bluetooth 3.0 or higher. For some Android devices you will need to download the "Camera360" Application from selected App Stores. Please note, changes to your Android or IOS operating system may affect compatibility.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: Remote is NOT working and I am using my camera's timer !!