- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Shroff (1 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352130928
- ISBN-13: 978-9352130924
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.9 x 1.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,09,965 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Apache Oozie Paperback – 1 Jan 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I read this book in about 7 hours over a weekend and am feeling much better now. To me, the book is largely a distillation of the Oozie doc into something readable and example-driven with some good excuses for why things are the way they are. Thank you authors for the help.
A couple of nitpicks:
- job-xml: great thing to use, book doesn't give an example of what the xml file contents should contain.
- global: awesome. I'm using spec 0.4 (same in the book I believe) and shell-action chokes unless you specify jobTracker and nameNode within the action node (doesn't want to pull from global). Might be nice to point out that this might pop up.
Look for similar items by category