- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Penguin; Latest Edition edition (24 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241209048
- ISBN-13: 978-0241209042
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 0.6 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,09,114 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Anything You Want Paperback – 24 Sep 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
One of the best hours you'll ever spend will be reading Derek Sivers's new book...Anything You Want (Forbes)
About the Author
Originally a professional musician, Derek Sivers created CD Baby, once the largest seller of independent music on the web. Since 2008, Derek has travelled the world, nurturing creative endeavours, like Muckwork, his newest company where teams of efficient assistants help musicians do their 'uncreative dirty work'. Derek writes regularly on creativity, entrepreneurship and music on his blog.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have already fell in love with Derek and his work. This book is little book is like a compass on my personal voyage.
I am thankful to Seth Godin and TED to make all this possible. Like a little miracle this brought back my belief in goodness.
Focusses on what makes you happy.
If you are happy with Rs.10-million, 2-person business, (as compared to 100-million, 200-people business) - resist the urge to become big. Because becoming big will require you to do things, you might not like doing.
Person journey of musician, cum e-tailer, cum author. The choices he made at different steps in his journey. His blog is also very good. Subscribe to it.