Anti-nausea Black Motion sea Sickness stretchable Wrist Band wristband for adults (Fits upto 8" wrist thickness)
|Price:||299.00 + 40.00 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Quantity : 1 pair. Dimension : 5X3cm approximately when unstretched. These washable Travel Sickness Wristbands are ideal for any kind of motion sickness. Use them for travel on planes, boats, trains, or cars.
- They are also excellent to use during pregnancy for morning or evening sickness, and for general nausea.
- Bands are elasticated and they work by applying a little pressure or stimulation to the acupressure points on each wrist.
- These anti sickness bands do not contain any drugs, so they are ideal for during pregnancy or for children to use as well. The wristbands are free from the usual side effects you could experience with anti-nausea drugs.
- One size fits most so they are suitable for teens and adults alike,and they are completely hand washable. No retail packaging will be included to save on unnecessary postage costs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Directions For Use Wear one band on each wrist. Locate your acupressure point by placing your middle three fingers on the underside of each wrist in turn. The edge of your ring finger should be placed next to the first crease in your wrist, see illustration left. The acupressure point is located under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons. Position the round button on wristband over the acupressure point on each wrist. To get the best results from your anti-nausea travel wristbands you should wear them for 10 - 15 minutes before you are to travel. You will need to press the buttons on the bands repeatedly with your thumbs for 5 seconds then releasing the pressure and repeating this for at least 8 times. These wrist bands are perfectly safe to wear whilst sleeping. Please note that these wristbands are not suitable for people who have an allergy to latex.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First impressions was that this may /may not work. I thought this would work on the psychological side of people suffering from motion sickness. So ordered this for my wife.
Packaging was cheap. Period.
Well there is no way to gauge the performance of these bands.
From what my wife reports, the problem has lessened a bit. Again this could be purely psychological (trying to feel a difference because she is wearing a band).
For new buyers, i would suggest ordering this. If it works, it's a miracle. Otherwise you don't lose much.
In western countries, there are much expensive 'watches' which actually send small vibrations and they have very good reviews.
Then why bad reviews and people claim that they don't work at all.
A couple of explanations:
1. every person's body is different and one treatment may not cure everyone. So this may help one person amazingly, but will be useless to another
2. Many people are unable to find exact P6 point. I too fail most times. So if the bracelet is not applying pressure at the correct spot, it has become loose or moved, then it will not work. Always check the point (three finger width down from wrist edge, and in between the two tendons), before putting it on.
My advice is that since this is cheap and has no side-effects, one should give them a try. As a person having motion sickness, I am willing to spend a much higher amount if a permanent cure can be found. But generally, I am the one driving (so cant risk taking pills or getting sick), I have two options: band or patch. I find bands better and cheaper