Antec P280 CPU Cabinet
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 11 drive bays: - 3 x 5.25" tool-less drive bays - 2 x 2.5" drive bays (dedicated) - 6 x 3,5" / 2,5" drive trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- Motherboards: XL-ATX [13,6" x 10,3" (345 mm x 262 mm)], Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 9 expansion slots Maximum graphics card size: 330 mm (13,0") Maximum CPU cooler height: 170 mm (6,7")
- Cooling System: - 2 x 120 mm top TwoCool™ exhaust fans - 1 x 120 mm rear TwoCool™ exhaust fan - 2 x 120 mm internal intake fans (optional) - 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional)
- Dual-layer 0,8 mm steel / polycarbonate side panels Triple-layer (aluminum, plastic, foam) front bezel with double-hinged door: opens up to 270°
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Description for Antec P280 CPU Cabinet
Sophisticated Performance Refined Sophisticated and cutting-edge, the P280 emphasizes the ease of use, quiet technology and unparalleled performance characteristic of Antec's Performance One series. This advanced enclosure comes equipped with features that will maximize your PC experience, from Quiet Computing™ panels & HDD drive bays, to grommet-lined cable routing holes with ample space behind the motherboard tray. The P280 accommodates motherboards up to XL-ATX and includes nine expansion slots to support up to four 13.0" / 330 mm graphics cards. And with convenient tool-less optical drive bays, easy-access front & bottom PSU intake air filters, two front panel USB 3.0 ports and an affordable price, you get an elite enclosure that will last you for builds to come.
Compare with similar items
Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 RGB ATX Mid-Tower with 3 RGB Fans Tempered Glass Side Panel & External Cases (MCW-L5S3-KGNN-02)
Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 RGB CPU Case with Top Ventilation (Black)
Cooler Master K380/Window/USB 3.0
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||150.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Blue_Horse||Genuine Products Store||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||57.5 x 29 x 63 Centimetres||46.86 x 19.99 x 45.44 Centimetres||47 x 20 x 46 Centimetres||47.9 x 20.9 x 44.5 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||12 kg||6.59 kg||6.5 kg||6 kg|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is classed as mid-tower but is so large, it's almost a full-tower. There's lot of space to work , a good thing for DIY and great for inexperienced builders. Cable management is good though the rubber grommets could be sturdier and super-glued in place. Storage is 6 HDDs + 2 SSDs , the SSDs are a tight but exact fit. You can fit more SSDs by using adapter brackets and put them in the HDD cage, which is fixed (not removable). 2 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports up front