|Product Dimensions||42.7 x 18.5 x 46 cm; 6.55 Kilograms|
|Item model number||ICE-200TG|
|Mounting Hardware||Cabinet with 1 x 120 mm Fan Preinstalled|
|Material||0.5 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Imported By||Acro Engineering Company, 522/1 Jonapur Village , Dew Delhi - 110020|
|Item Weight||6 kg 550 g|
Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet Computer case with RGB Front Panel Supports ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX Motherboard with Transparent Tempered Glass Side Panel,1 x 120 mm Rainbow Fan
- RGB front panel with LED control button
- Black glossy finish
- Acrylic front panel
- Front LED control button
- Cable management support/separate zone for power supply and other components
- Transparent tempered glass side panel
- Support 2 x HDD and 2 x SSD, 1 x flash card reader/support ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ITX motherboard
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid tower gaming cabinet with rgb front panel supports ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX motherboard with transparent tempered glass side panel, 1 x 120 mm rainbow fan rear preinstalled, rgb front panel with control button, black glossy finish, acrylic front panel, front led control button, cable management support, support 2 x HDD and 2 x SSD, 1 x flash card reader, separate zone for power supply and other components, I/o panel : 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x audio In, 1 x Mic, flash card reader, fan support : front 120 mm x 3 (optional)/Top 120 mm x 2 (optional)/ rear 120 mm x 1 (preinstalled), Liquid cooling support (maximum): front 120 / 240 mm, rear 120 mm. 1 year warranty (valid from date of purchase) important: accidental damage and faults resulting from improper use (e.g. Operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage) are not covered in warranty.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
|Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet with RGB Front Panel||Ant Esports ICE-100TG Mid Tower Gaming||Ant Esports ICE-300TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet||Ant Esports ICE-400TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet||Ant Esports ICE-511MT|
|Motherboard Type||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||E-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ITX|
|Drive Bays||3. 5 Inch x 2, 2.5 Inch x 2||3. 5 Inch x 2, 2.5 Inch x 2||3. 5 Inch x 2, 2.5 Inch x 3||3. 5 Inch x 2, 2.5 Inch x 3||3. 5 Inch x 2, 2.5 Inch x 4|
|Fan Support||Front : 120 mm x 3, Top : 120 mm x 2, Rear : 120 mm x 1||Front : 120 mm x 3, Top : 120 mm x 2, Rear : 120 mm x 1||Front : 120 mm x 3, Top : 120 mm x 2, Bottom : 120 mm x 2, Rear : 120 mm x 1||Front : 120/140 mm x 3, Top : 120 mm x 2, Bottom : 120 mm x 3, Rear : 120 mm x 1||"Front 120 mm x 3 Top 120 mm /140mm x 2 (Optional) Rear 120 mm x 1"|
|Liquid Cooling Support (Maximum)||Front : 120 / 240 mm, Rear : 120 mm||Front : 120 / 240 mm, Rear : 120 mm||Front : 120/240/360 mm, Rear : 120 mm||Front : 120 / 240 mm, Rear : 120 mm||"Front 120/240/360mm Rear 120 mm Material / Thickness spcc/ 0.6mm"|
|Pre-Installed Fans||Rear : 120 mm x 1||Rear : 120 mm x 1||Front : 120 mm Rainbow Ring x 3, Rear : 120 mm x 1||Front : 120 mm RGB Ring x 3, Rear : 120 mm RGB Ring x 1||Front 120 mm x 3 ; Rear 120 mm x 1|
|Material / Thickness||0.5 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis||0.5 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis||0.6 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis||0.6 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis||0.6 mm Thickness / Full Black Chassis|
|Compatibility (Maximum)||VGA Card Length : 360 mm, CPU Cooler Height : 159 mm||VGA Card Length : 360 mm, CPU Cooler Height : 159 mm||VGA Card Length : 410 mm, CPU Cooler Height : 155 mm||VGA Card Length : 370 mm, CPU Cooler Height : 160 mm||"VGA Card Length 360 mm CPU Cooler Height 160 mm"|
|I/O Panel||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic, SD/TF Card Reader||1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic||1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic||Power, Reset, LED control, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 X 2, Microphone, Headphone, Anti-Dust filter|
RGB Front Panel with Transparent Tempered Glass Side Panel
Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet RGB Front Panel with Transparent Tempered Glass Side Panel, Black Glossy Finish and Acrylic Front Panel
Note: Components inside the cabinet used for the illustration purpose only, For detailed information refer to the product specifications.
Next generation Gaming cabinet with all the new features to compliment all gamer needs. The new stand out design from Ant Esports is meant for 21st century gamers.
Fully Functional Interace
A complete I/O for everyday use
- LED Effect Toggle
- USB 2.0
- SD/TF Card Reader
- USB 3.0
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had been on a hunt for a new case for my PC. The case was 10+ years old - from the time of the AMD Athlon (it still had the sticker on it). However, I had to leave the case sides open for the airflow as the case was not meant for the current range of power hungry and heat aggressive components. After looking at a lot of cases from corsair, cooler master, circle computers, I finally fixed on this one as it fit my budget and looked nice ! The PC is mostly being used by my son, so I thought that the front multicoloured fan rims would be awesome ( and yes, he loves it).
The packaging: This is where the missing 1/2 * goes.
The case is packed in a carboard box and comes with oodles of bubble wrapping_outside_ the carboard box. However, one simple aspect of the case is not covered properly - the side glass panel. Add to it the screws holding the side are losely attached, and while taking out the box, one of the screws managed to come off and scratched a small part of the glass. Shame.
Fixing your stuff in:
It took me a good while to get everything fixed, so I am writing a small guide with the pitfalls.
1. Fix your CPU cooler on the motherboard before putting it in. I have a cooler master hyperion ( the red fan in the image above).
2. Fix the motherboard first. There are many screws given with the case - so you will not need to go hunting. Add the additional CPU screw mounts as required. The thing to note here is that at the back, the shield that goes over the ports ( so you don't have big gaps) is a very tight fit in the space provided.
3. Fix the Hard Disks. The regular HDDs are in HDD bays on the side ( non glass). Fixing in the SSD was a pain though. The recommended location is the inner wall, but that leaves very little space for the cables to attach to the SSD. So, I have mounted it on the side panel on the same side that you access the normal HDDs from.
4. Fix in the PSU.
5. The power cable needs to go through a small hole at the top near the power connector part. This is a real pain. I wish it was better slotted out.
6. Fix the wiring to your HDDs and SSD on the right side.
7. Front fans give the colour even without the RGB controller. Just slot their power connectors one into another and then connect to the PSU. Fit in the back fan. Yes, the case comes with 4 fans installed.
8. Fix in your Graphics card. I have a NVidia 960 GTX and there is ample space in the cabinet for that. Get in the power cables from the slot at the base nearest to the card. Again, like the MB power supply , this slot is a bit too small.
9. Fix in the front panel cables - this is the multi coloured cables. You may need to separete out each connector from it based on your mother board.
10. Fix in the speaker provided. This gives the beep on starting the computer.
Connect all the accessories like keyboard/mouse/monitor. Start the PC and make sure it boots up. Shut it down. Put in both the side panels. Start your PC and enjoy.
Also this case has black interiors with a lot of tie-down points for cable management at the back. The front io cables are also black.
The case also has great expandability. The front has a 240mm radiator mount, where you can manage to install three 120mm fans. The top also has a 240mm fan/radiator mount that comes with a magnetic dust filter. It comes with one 120mm fan pre-installed at the back( the fans in the front were bought separately by me). It supports full size atx boards, two 2.5inch ssd mounts, and two 3.5inch DVD rails hidden under the PSU shroud. YES, IT ALSO HAS A PSU SHROUD...
Overall, this is a fantastic case for the price. It really looks like a Rs 6000 case. Really good job guys. Take my word, you will love it.
P.S.- Sorry if this review got long, I am really amazed by this case.
Overall the quality of Cabinet is good. Looks sturdy and stands out.
Please buy if you intend to install only one hard disk.
I had to return it because I have two hard disks. However Amazon has a great support team. They said that they are looking into the matter and will update me soon.
Update: Requested for a replacement but got a defective piece. I have requested for a replacement one more time today. Let's see..
Update2: Installed my mobo on the replacement piece and everything is working fine. Fan speed , air flow, cabinet space is good but still has space for just 1 hard disk.
I have tightened my second HDD over the Hard disk bay with help of screws.
The front panel has 2 USB 2.0 but both of them are connected to a single usb bus wire. So both of the front usb ports are connected to same single usb connector pins. No problem with that unless you are transferring data from both usb ports at same point of time.
Note: I am having an old graphics card and the expansion slot provided in the cabinet has no groove to hold the graphics card bracket in place. May be I am doing something wrong while installing it, but please check your VGA card bracket's compatibility with this cabinet before buying!