Anker Powerline 6-Feet Lightning Cable for Apple iPhones, iPads and iPods (White)
|Sale:||1,599.00 + 85.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||23,400.00 (94%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Faster and safer charging
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5, iPad Air/Air 2/Pro, iPad Mini/Mini 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod Nano (7th generation) and iPod Touch (5th/6th generation)
- The first ever sync and charge cable built with bulletproof kevlar fiber
- Lasts 5 times longer and is durable
- 1.5 years warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
PowerLine Lightning: The world's fastest, most durable lightning cable. Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology. PowerLine is reinforced with bulletproof kevlar fiber-a first for a USB charging cable. This cable is bent over 5000 times and observed no damage or change in performance. With the 6-foot cable, you don't have to sit near a power outlet as you charge your device. Instead, you have the flexibility to set up your work environment as you prefer. Each PowerLine cable contains a unique authorization chip of the latest kind issued by Apple to ensure 100 percent sync and charge compatibility with any lightning device. This cable is not compatible with lifeproof iPhone 6 / 6 Plus cases. It will fit lifeproof cases for other Apple devices as well as the vast majority of cases from other manufacturers.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 4 Inches (10 Centimeters) - White (ideal for Power Banks)
boAt LTG 800 Tough Lightning Cable 1.0-Meter (Black)
AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Dark Grey (6 Feet/1.8 Meters)
|Shipping||85.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GadgetsAccessories™||Cloudtail India||Dhan Nirankar||Cloudtail India|
|Model Number||AK-A8112021||HL-007367||LTG Super Tough 800-1-B||L6LMF050-CS-R|
From the manufacturer
America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
PowerLine by Anker:
- PowerLine is one of our greatest breakthroughs in USB charging.
- It uses engineering innovations like laser welding, kevlar reinforcement and dual PVC fusion to ensure it lasts 5x longer than other cables.
- In short, it is the best USB cable in the world.
The world’s fastest, most durable Lightning cable.
After months of research and development, our plan to create the best cable in the world has finally been completed. The result: PowerLine Lightning—the new industry standard Lightning cable.
- Lasts 3X longer than other cables
- Incredible strength offered by kevlar reinforcement
- Reinforced stress points for even more durability
- Unbeatable charging and data transfer speed
- Apple MFi certified
What are you going to replace first, your iPhone or your Lightning cable? With PowerLine Lightning the answer is easy: your iPhone. Proven to be 5X stronger than other Lightning cables and durable enough to last longer than 3 iPhone generations!
Strengthened stress points ensure long-lasting durability.
Superior tensile strength provided by kevlar fiber reinforcement.
Connectors fabricated using laser welding for precision support.
Fully certified and approved by Apple.
Thick wire gauge for high-speed charging and data transfer.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Made by a company with expertise in electrical engineering.
+ Thicker, and feels sturdier than the original cable.
+ The USB and lightning connectors are bigger, and thus easier to hold.
+ Is MFI certified - verified on Apple website. (see attached image).
+ Charges without issues - no "not supported" messages. (Tested on iPad Air).
+ Syncs without issues - iTunes transfers data perfectly through the cable. (Tested on iPad Air).
+ Comes with a velcro band to tie the cable.
+ Affordable and cheaper than the original cable from Apple.
+ Doesn't look or feel "cheap". :)
+ White colour gets dirty very easily.
+ The bigger connectors might not fit within every iPad case / cover.
(Will update with more details).
I just put this thing to a *bit* (pun intended) harsh testing as I had no better option at hand. I do long distance motorcycle touring and needed a charging cable for my iPhone 6s, which I used as a GPS. The iPhone stays inside a waterproof/protective case, but the charging cable (connected to a USB port at the handlebar) would be exposed to the elements all the time. So during my last long trip, the bike was on road for 14 plus days with 10-12 hours of riding every single day. So in summary, the cable went through the following:
1. 40 hours of Rain exposure ( 5 days, 8 hours of riding on an average )
2. Temperature range 10 - 30 degree centrigrade ( From Se-La mountain Pass near Tawang to sunny days in Assam )
3. 80 hours of Sun exposure ( 10 days, 8 hours of riding on an average )
4. 48 hours of exposure to dust ( 6 day, 8 hours of riding on an average was in heavily dusty environments )
Now after all this, you may ask if the iPhone 6s made it back? LOL Yeah, its lying at my desk and still alive. But I may not do this again with an iPhone. But the dependability of this cable is whole another story. Its still going strong and currently being used in my car during daily commutes. So all in all, I am really impressed with the durability of this cable. And if you happen to see me on the motorcycle during my future trips, there is a high chance you would see this cable hanging near the handlebar ;) Not so sure about the iPhone though :)
Hope this review helps you decide on your purchase.
The attached images I just shot, while writing this review to show the current condition of the cable, which still works perfectly fine and there is no sign of cracks, bends, cuts or scuffs. Can you believe this ?!! Neither can I! Highly recommended!
I tried to attach some photos of the cable with the motorcycle, but Amazon seems to find it offensive (I guess), that its not publishing the review. So I am removing all images.
Full disclosure- I don't take care of my cables. I fold them, twist them, pull them in all the wrong ways. As a consequence of that none of my cables have lasted longer than a couple of months. And then I bought this beast of a cable!
I rate it solely on the abuse taking potential. It's perennially attached to my powerbank so I don't even fold it. Just dump it into my bag and I'm off for work. I've had it for 4 months now and there isn't a scratch on the thing
I couldn't recommend it more. It truly is the best cable I've owned
Durable and tested cord
Quality is superb
Its less than a 1m, so it feels a little short.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It is actually a long lasting cable ! a must buy!
Product quality is good and much better than Apple's cable from iPhone box.
Recommended for longer durability.