Anker Astro Pro 14400mAH Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Backup Universal Charger
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PowerIQ™ technology intelligently communicates with connected devices to maximize both compatibility and charging speed. Additional 9V or 12V port (Max speed of 4.5 Amps among 4 ports).
- Ultra-high 20000mAh capacity charges an iPhone ten times, a large-capacity phone like the Galaxy S4 six times and tablets several times.
- Energy efficiency rate 10% higher than the previous generation and many current standard alternatives adds additional usable power. Included 100-240V AC adapter recharges the battery in just 4-5 hours.
- Aluminum construction withstands drops and bumps; slim profile easily slips in your bag. LCD screen accurately displays power level, charging status and voltage selection.
- Package includes: Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh External Battery, 100 - 240V AC charger, micro USB cable, 4.3 x 1.6mm to 5.5 x 2.5mm multi-voltage cable, user manual.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for Anker Astro Pro 14400mAH Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Backup Universal
ANKER: Amazon's #1 Charging Brand ‰Û¢ The highest average review rating of any charging brand.‰Û¢ One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.‰Û¢ Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.2nd Generation Astro Pro2 Portable Charger External Battery Power BankPower, speed, compatibility and portability - all maximized at last.PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.Incredible CapacityPower to keep you going, and going...and going. Add 1000% more charge to a phone, 100-300% to a tablet, or even back-up for your camcorder.Ultra-High OutputWith an industry-high 4.5 amp output through four ports, including a 9/12 volt multi-voltage port, charge several gadgets all at full speed.Slim & SleekThe size of a small notepad, this aluminium battery is sturdy yet portable. Its LCD tells you the power level down to the percentile.World Famous WarrantyAt Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.For Optimal Use:‰Û¢ Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).‰Û¢ Compatible with most most 5/9/12 volt powered devices, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Solid build quality.
2. Huge power backup.
3. Can charge my Phone with mini-USB charging port.
4. Can charge my Galaxy Tab2.
5. Can play music on my Bluetooth speaker for at-least 4-5 hours with very high volume.
6. Shows remaining charge.
7. Can charge through USB port right till the battery becomes dead.
8. 4 equipments can be charged simultaneously.
9. Can connect to internet by directly plugging your USB wifi internet dongle.
10. Can connect a USB light to it.
11. All these things and more can be done while you are away from a power source!
1. Huge size nearly the size of a 6 inch tablet.
3. No proper bag to carry the charger along with the device, the product designer must have thought "Who will require a charger with a 20000mAH power bank"
4. Laptop connectors are not provided, only two connectors are provided one of them is USB to miniUSB.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Mainly I was looking to power my camera, a Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, which takes a 12v input. Upon receiving this, not only does it power the camera fine -- but it also does so for a very long time.
Here's some reasons you may want to go with this battery over others:
1) The battery display is extremely nice; I always have 'guessing' bars on other displays, whereas on here you know exactly what you have left.
2) Thin. It might barely fit in your pocket (depending on the size of them) as it is a bit wide, but it's not bulky. The carrying case seems like it is meant to let the battery 'breathe', so a belt-based carrying solution in the pouch might be very workable.
3) It looks nice. You either are going to use this to power your portable devices (phone, tablet, etc) or your [likely expensive] equipment -- having it actually look the part is not a small factor.
4) Easy setup. The battery I was going to buy (that was much more expensive) had dip switches you had to set for voltages, etc. And while I could see that useful in some cases, the push-button setup is much more convenient & user-friendly.
5) Powers a lot of devices at once. If you're powering them all, the battery will obviously deplete faster -- but it's there to be used.
If you will be using the DC out, just ensure you order the appropriate tips. There is a very nice tip collection titled "Vktech Universal 28 DC Power 5.5x2.1mm Jack to 28 Plug Power" that will get you pretty much every tip you need for ~$10. I'd prefer right-angle tips, but having this all-in-one collection is worth having anyway.
- The Anker Astro Pro 2 achieves at or near 80% efficiency putting it in the top of it's class. One of it's direct competitors in this class has a 23000 mAh rating, however, if that unit can not match the same 80% efficiency of the Anker Astro Pro 2 then you will have paid more $ for a unit that is heavier and does not offer as travel friendly a profile of the Anker Astro Pro 2, and with no real world increase in output capacity.
- This unit is just a shade over a pound, but even so at only a tick over a half-inch wide, it slides nicely into my hybrid tablet case.
- The build quality of this unit blew me away and the LCD display eliminates the guess work of how much capacity is actually left in the unit.
- On one hand I wish there was a smaller mAh option available with DC output that was even more travel friendly, however, this unit by virtue of it's slim profile really strikes a nice balance between being an absolute work horse while still remaining portable. My hybrid tablet needed a power bank with DC output and in a landscape with limited options I could not be more pleased with the Anker Astro Pro 2 20000 mAh.