- 10% discount - ICICI Credit & Debit cards; 10% cashback - Citi Credit cards || up to INR 2,000 || Min order INR 2,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% back up to INR 10,000 on total purchases above INR 50,000 with ICICI Debit & Credit cards and Citi Credit cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on select credit cards(ICICI, Citi, HDFC & Axis) on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Add Rs.1000 or more to your Amazon Pay balance and get 10% back upto Rs.200. Offer valid on 24th Oct 2018 only. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get offers for up to ₹2000 back on MakeMyTrip, Swiggy, Freshmenu & EazyDiner. Shop on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival (no min order value) & pay through any prepaid payment method to become eligible | Valid from 24th - 28th Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Ankahi: Some Things Should Never Remain Unsaid Paperback – Import, 3 Apr 2018
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Parveen Matharu joined her family business in Udaipur after finishing her studies. An avid movie buff, Parveen, loves to travel and write in her spare time. They say that everyone has a book in them and having a soft spot for love stories, Parveen always wanted to share a sweet, simple love story. Ankahi - Some Things Should Never Remain Unsaid is her first novel, which is inspired from her university life in the UK.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The story of the book reminds me of today's love stories that start in college but hardly carry on to the outer world. This story is of Zara Khanna and Ayaan. Zara is from Delhi, she goes to the University of Lough borough for graduation, while Ayaan is a resident of England and is in the last year of of his engineering degree.
College events like dance competition bring them close - they hang out together and fall in love without creating any noise. Their love story is bit sensible, I mean the way they celebrate their birthdays and go out for dating and all. Well, the climax of the novel is its silence. Both are in love but prefer to remain silent - it is tough for them to express their love for each other. So, this goes on for long and they also parted, get busy in their lives. But the fate of lovers is in God's hand, they meet and how they meet and clarify each others doubt is something charming about this writer.
I loved the book and the way author creates the pace of the story - I mean of the love story. This book reminds me of SRK and his movies.. Lovely story...highly recommended.