- Paperback: 346 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (26 December 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783283351
- ISBN-13: 978-1783283354
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,882 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook Paperback – Import, 26 Dec 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Matt Frisbie is currently a full stack developer at DoorDash (YC S13), where he joined as the first engineer. He led their adoption of AngularJS, and he also focuses on the infrastructural, predictive, and data projects within the company. Matt has a degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of the video series Learning AngularJS, available through O'Reilly Media. Previously, he worked as an engineer at several educational technology start-ups.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What I really like about this book is how the author dives in each of the example, elaborating each example code and makes it easy to understand what's going on (book comes with the source code which you can download). The recipes are a real problem solving experience in real world scenarios which helped me to critically think about the way angular can lend itself to problem-solving.
As my understanding of angular.js deepened and I had a chance to write some real world projects with it, I found myself going back to this book again and again. The author has done a masterful job of breaking down the various angular.js concepts and showing numerous examples of how to use each one with common gotchas. I think that this book does a great job as a reference "cookbook".
I refer to the book all the time as I work on my angular.js projects. I would recommend this book to anyone building angular projects and even frontend developers simply looking to explore the latest technologies in the space. If practice makes you stronger, this book should be in your shelf or digital reader.
The author also has put each example on JSFiddle. I've been messing with them, which has been super helpful.
I've tried other books and tutorials before this, and understanding Angular has been a struggle. But so far, this book has been very helpful.