- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Omji Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. (2 June 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192851885
- ISBN-13: 978-8192851884
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.8 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,42,166 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Angel Love and My Broken Promises Paperback – 2 Jun 2014
Paperback, 2 Jun 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Kundan Jha Vidhyarthy...having known him for over 5 years, Kundan comes accros as a simple, shy, quiet & a thinking person (my mom, who has a strange habbit of forgetting all my friends' names, refers to him as 'woh seedha saadha bachha'). A little reserved to begin with, but once he gets going, he is fun to be with. A romantic to the core, he comes up with some some truly beautiful lines, which decorate the pages of his beloved diary...!! To me, he is more a poet than a novel writter...I really hope that his poems get the due that they truly deserve...and hope this happens soon...!!
Coming to the book...I am perhaps the least qualified person to review a novel, but will still do it...!! The story closely reflects the complicated relationships that the youth of today fall into (most of the times unknowingly)...it reflects the naivity of todays youth when it comes to the matters of heart...no matter how well versed we are with todays' world or how highly educated we are, when it comes to matters like this, we all start behaving like kids, hoping for the impossible, expecting a lot and being ready to cross all lines for that ONE person...!! I am sure many people will be able to relate with the story at some point or the other...!! The novel has all the ingredients of a bollywood flick...infact, while reading, i could even visualize some of the scenes, realizing that it would make for a really nice movie...!! The story is captivating and makes you eager to know what happens in the end...and the climax is well thought of as well...!!
I wish Kundan all the best for this book, and hope for many more to come (i know he is ready with atleast 3 more stories!!)
May he find success where his passion lies...!!