- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788126549221
- ISBN-13: 978-8126549221
- ASIN: 812654922X
- Package Dimensions: 23.2 x 18.2 x 2.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#70,797 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #492 in Programming Languages (Books)
Android Hacker's Handbook (MISL-WILEY) Paperback – 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Joshua J. Drake is a Senior Security Research Scientist with Accuvant LABS. He has been researching Android security since 2009 and providing Android consultation to major OEMs. Georg Wicherski is a Senior Security Researcher with CrowdStrike, mostly analyzing advanced targeted threats but also putting himself in attackers' shoes from time to time. Collin Mulliner is a postdoctoral researcher in the Systems Security Lab at Northeastern University. Collin's main interest is the security and privacy of mobile and embedded systems with an emphasis on mobile and smart phones. Zach Lanier is a Security Researcher with Veracode, where he specializes in mobile application security and static analysis. Pau Oliva is a Mobile Security Engineer with viaForensics. He has been actively researching security aspects on the Android operating system since its debut with the T-Mobile G1 on October 2008. Stephen A. Ridley is a security researcher and formerly Senior Security Architect at McAfee, working for a major defense contractor.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.