- Actors: Ayushmann Khurrana, Tabu, Radhika Apte
- Directors: Sriram Raghavan
- Format: Widescreen
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: Reliance Entertainment
- Product Release Date: 22 Jan 2019
- Run Time: 150 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- ASIN: B07K57H5D5
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#380 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #20 in Crime & Thriller
|Sale:||769.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||130.00 (14%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
He sees what he shouldn't. She sees what he couldn't. So the question is, does he see it or not?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Back in 2010 when I first watched "L'Accordeur" a French short film, I wished it could have been made as a feature film instead.
Thanks to Sriram Raghavan and his team for creating such a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious screenplay based on it.
Akash (Ayushmann Khurrana) One heck of a pianist who is suffering from major setback and as a psychological crutch to regain his lost confidence he pretends to be a blind until he witness a murder.
Andhadhun was actually conceptualized quite some years back, way before Badlapur. So Sriram has done a lot of homework for this.
The film isn't like one of the edge of the seat thriller, it has it's own beauty in terms of treating its thriller elements. It's a perfect example of well written and well acted movie. Direction and Screenplay Is outstanding.
Overall, Andhadhun is an Engaging Thriller with some unpredictable and compelling story. First half stands out compared to the second half. There's no need of the witty dialogues to make you laugh, just the screen presence of the characters is more than enough.