- Actors: Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Paresh Rawal, Shakti Kapoor, Raveena
- Directors: Rajkumar Santoshi
- Format: DVD-Video
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U (Universal)
- Studio: Shemaroo
- Product Release Date: 11 May 2010
- Run Time: 155.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
- ASIN: B006OM44S2
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#450 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #41 in Comedy
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
Andaz Apna Apna
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amar Manohar (Aamir Khan) and Prem Bhopali (Salman Khan) are two good for nothing young men who dream of becoming rich in the easiest manner. One of them will be marrying a rich heiress from London, Miss Raveena (Raveena Tandon).
They meet on their way to Ooty and once they discover that they are both out to win the heiress, they adopt various ploys to eliminate each other. Soon, Amar finds himself inside Raveena's house after being hit by her. Prem arrives as a Doctor and soon finds himself attracted to Raveena's secretary, Karishma (Karishma Kapoor).
Meanwhile, Raveena's personal security and attendants, Bhalla and Robert are scheming a way to eliminate her and secure her wealth under the guidance of Teja (Paresh Rawal). Things complicate when Raveena's father Ram Gopal Bajaj arrives from London and instantly starts hating the boys. And there is Crime Master Gogo who is there to settle an old score.
Can Amar and Prem save Raveena and Ram Gopal Bajaj. Watch the movie to find out who finally wins the heiress?
Showing 1-8 of 45 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Blu-ray is cleaned-up and up-scaled to hi-def but with deterring issues which are very much noticeable while watching the movie...
1. The long-shots are over brightened to the point that they start looking hazy
2. Some scenes appear blurred e.g. the opening shot where Amir Khan comes riding a cycle. Once again this is noticeable in long shots almost through the entire movie. Close-ups are decent. However, some close-ups with multiple characters in frame are inconsistent in clarity. Conclusion is that the picture quality is not consistent
3. The picture is cropped at the bottom and the right edge. In the police station scene, Tiku Talsania is almost out of the frame. Likewise Amir Khan, after the song Dil Karta Hai where he is lying down pretending as if fainted, is out of the frame. Similar noticeable accidents occur in other shots too. This comparison was done frame to frame with DVD (from Eros - USA). Seems the Blu-ray has magnified the picture slightly but kept the same aspect ratio and hence cropped the picture.
4. The sound is not re-mixed to 5.1. Its same old mono sound from center-front speaker. But that's the case with almost all Blu-rays of old Hindi movies
5. There is Ultra's watermark on the right hand corner of the screen throughout the movie. Now this is a sacrilege for a Blu-ray coz Blu-rays are hi-def, expensive, and near theatre like viewing!! But then many sacrileges have been committed here...
After watching this Blu-ray, I simply feel money is wasted. The attempt made by Ultra has gone down the drain. I do not believe that the source material would've been problematic. So this Blu-ray needs a review, rework, and re-release.
Main Feature: "Andaz Apna Apna" [2:34:25]
Audio Languages: Hindi [448 Kbps DD 5.1]
Special Features: Few Home Video Release Trailers
Disc Size: 6.53 GB
Regions: Region Free