- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Niyogi Books; First edition (4 December 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9383098651
- ISBN-13: 978-9383098651
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 2.1 x 23.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,08,363 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Andaman Islands: In Wonderland Hardcover – 4 Dec 2014
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Tilak Ranjan Bera is an avid nature lover and has a passion for travelling, writing as well as photography. He completed his medical graduation from Calcutta Medical College in 1981 and post-graduation in Ophthalmology from Mumbai University. Dr Bera has also explored many remote areas of India and has written about them extensively.
In recognition of his works, he was awarded the Fulbright Nehru Fellowship by the United States- India Educational Foundation as well as a Senior Research Fellowship by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. He was an Associate at Yale University in the USA, during his Fulbright Fellowship.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.