- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Context (10 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387894207
- ISBN-13: 978-9387894204
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,033 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Anatomy of Hate Hardcover – 10 Dec 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Revati Laul is an independent journalist and film-maker based in New Delhi. She started her career in television with NDTV, and has more recently shifted to print, writing for Tehelka, The Quint, the Hindustan Times among others. This is her first book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A must read to understand the big game and how not be the pawns in this game!
Easy to read and quite informative to anyone living outside of the same societal conditions to provide a small yet detailed glimpse into what is everyday reality for so many people.