- Item model number: SCF17056
- ASIN: B07BP7JFX3
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,086 in Jewellery (See Top 100 in Jewellery)
Ananth Jewels BIS Hallmarked 999 Purity 10 Grams Silver Coin
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- BIS HALLMARKED. Pure Silver Coins 990 Purity. 10 grams
- A perfect gift for every Occasion. Gift Wrap and Message can be instructed during Check Out.
- Made In India. Product Of Ananth Jewels. Bis Hallmark Is Not A Separate Certificate. It Is An Inscription Made On The Product
- Made in India. Product of Ananth Jewels . Beware - Buy genuine "Ananth Jewels" products from "Ananth Jewels" only.
- Other Religious / Gods Coins also available seperately of 5/10/20/100 grams. Kindly see other coin listings of Ananth Jewels .
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Buyer’s Tip for Purity
Fine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper.
Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?
To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish.
If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
- Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
- Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
- After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?
- The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
- Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
- The words for 'silver' and 'money' are the same in fourteen languages or more.
- Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.
Colour: 10 grams George V King Emperor
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very detailed work.