- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save : Save up to 15% when you choose Subscribe & Save. T&C apply Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Anaha Unrefined Mango Butter, 30g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- This product is unrefined, untreated, non-deodorized, unbleached and does not contain any chemicals
- Use in cosmetics, moisturizers, external application body care products
- It's rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid
- And stearic acid
- Helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and uv radiation
- Butters may arrive in liquid form due to summer temperatures, please refrigerate to restore to original state
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 30 g
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Mango butter is the fat that is naturally present in the seeds of the mango fruit (mangifera indica). Mango is indigenous to the western ghats of India, and has been a part of India's history for centuries. Ours is sourced from independent farming cooperatives in the sindhudurg district of Maharashtra which is world famous for its mango plantations. Mango trees grow wild in sindhudurg and have not yet come into contact with chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Ours is pure, unrefined and has a beautiful natural earthy smell. This butter is semi-solid at room temperatures, but melts on contact with skin, making it appealing for baby creams, suncare balms, hair products, and other moisturizing products. This product is unrefined, untreated, non-deodorized, unbleached and does not contain any chemicals. When you buy mango butter in this form, be assured you are purchasing the most authentic untouched raw mango butter experience. It's rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid. Helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and uv radiation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 26 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coming to the product, the colour is somewhere between white to off white. It has a mild indiscernible smell. The initial batches had no smell whatsoever but the recent ones do but not overpowering or artificial. I still wouldn't know if it really is top grade mango butter since I am no expert, but I can vouch for this product's ability to do wonders for my super dry skin. While it looks fairly solid inside the container, it melts upon smearing on the body. I found the texture to be grainy but melted easily upon contact with skin and so the grainy texture doesn't really matter.
It will take you time to get used to it if you're making the switch from lotions. Lotions and creams have been designed for easy use while this is a natural product but in my opinion, if you have dry skin and want to keep off chemical ridden lotions and creams, this is a no brainer, just go for it! It's worth the effort.