- Item Weight: 68 g
- Item part number: 761918403405
- ASIN: B06WWBLSK8
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 December 2016
- Customer Reviews: 159 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #24,719 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Anaha Highest Grade Activated Charcoal, 70g
|Price:||+ ₹ 33.27 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Made from coconut shells our activated charcoal is the most premium variety available
- It is used often in tooth pastes as a teeth whitening agent
- Used in deodorants and creams as an anti-fungal, anti-odor, anti-bacterial
- It can be used in eyeliners and also in anti-aging face masks
- Our 250 mesh activated charcoal is one of the least abrasive and at 355 mg this is more than 30% more porous than other varieties
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Size: 70 g
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This activated charcoal is food grade, but should not be administered without the supervision of a medical professional. Safe to use on teeth. All products are non-returnable unless there is a quality issue or valid concern
Activated charcoal will NOT stain your teeth, but it will stain your sink and bathroom tiles! Be careful when spitting, and clean up afterwards. Activated charcoal may stain certain skin types, it is advisable to test your face mask on your hand before applying on face All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Activated charcoal basically powdered carbon. Heating charcoal activates it making it expand and become more porous and adsorbing in nature. Adsorption, not absorption, is a form of electrical attraction that pulls toxins or other particles towards it but does not stick or combine with it. Activated charcoal is a popular detox agent and is also extremely popular in the beauty industry.
Compare with similar items
CHARCO Organic Enamel Safe Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder, 100 g
HealthAid Vitamin E 400iu - 30 Tablets
Nature's Bounty Pure Vitamin C 500 Mg - 100 Tablets
|Price||₹ 250.00||₹ 236.00||₹ 1,500.00||₹ 2,367.01|
|Sold By||Sattvic Goa LLP||Charco Chemical's||Cloudtail India||Global Shopping Bag|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the starting i was quite nervous about it , that it will work or react back
Apply it on soft skin like behind ur ear to check that it suits u or not , it suits almost all people
I ordered ir to get rid from blackheads
Charcol , gealtin powder and water makes a clay/wax that is used to take out blackheads
I have used it 3-4 times in this months and about 65-75% blackheads are out
I loved it and will buy it again when needed
If u want it for teeth , skins or other purpose
I am sure , go for it guys
its likely to spill if not handled properly, plan to fill it in a container with narrow opening for usage.