Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 20.00 Delivery charge
Anaha Apricot Oil Premium Grade Unrefined Cold Pressed, 30ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Our Apricots are grown in Himachal Pradesh and carefully selected for extraction
- It helps to detangle hair, promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E, It reduces dry scalp problems
- Ours is Cold Pressed, meaning no heat is used in the extraction process.
- Is non-irritant and soothing for the skin. Apricot kernel oil is one of the best carrier oils for massage and/or moisturizing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 30 ml
Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the kernels of Apricots. Apricot kernel oil is great for use as a massage oil as it is very light and makes the skin soft. Ours is Cold Pressed, meaning no heat is used in the extraction process. Our Apricots are grown in Himachal Pradesh. The seeds of apricot have a high percentage of oil. This oil has references in Traditional Chinese medicine and has possibly been used since ancient times. Apricot kernel oil possesses many therapeutic properties which make it suitable for its various uses. Moisturizer – Apricot seed oil is a brilliant moisturizer, Anti – Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation when applied topically, Anti-aging – It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced, Antibacterial – This effect is made use of to treat clothes and other products to keep bacteria away, Antiseptic – reduces risk of infection in open wounds and cuts, is non-irritant and soothing for the skin. Apricot kernel oil is one of the best carrier oils for massage and/or moisturizing. It penetrates nicely into the skin because it is light and also improves the delivery of essential oils and other herbal agents. This oil is also good for infusing with herbs and absorbing their essence. It helps to detangle hair, promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E, It reduces dry scalp problems. It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness. It helps to improve skin tone, nourish the skin and lower the appearance of aging signs, like wrinkles, lines and blemishes. However, this oil should be avoided by people who are suffering from acne or are prone to acne.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a light transparent oil with pleasant nutty odor.
I bought this for its high vitamin E , A and K content to treat my under eye dark circles as I work on Lappy late in the night.
What I like the best about apricot kernel oil is its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel.
This seems to be working.
So I also use it as massage oil and even as carrier oil with some essential oils for aromatherapy.
I think it has been an excellent moisturiser and softens skin and treats dryness.
By the way it is Great for treating dryness of the scalp , dandruff and for baldness in men.
My elder brother is using it for his receding hairline. Will update on this later.
Hope this is helpful.
It's become my most favourite oil, I use it as a main ingredient for my creams, with rose water as a make-up remover, sometimes even as it is just to enjoy the texture and absolutely divine aroma!
Thank you for such a passion for what you do and joy it brings to your customers.