- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India (30 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388134117
- ISBN-13: 978-9388134118
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,933 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Amit Shah and the March of BJP Paperback – 30 Apr 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The book, which traces the rise of Shah in 15 chapters, gives nuggets of information about his personal life. It also explores in great detail the planning that went into expanding the BJP's footprint in states such as Kerala and West Bengal where the BJP had an almost negligible support base. The book also offers a glimpse of how Shah planned and executed the party's stellar performance in the electorally crucial state of Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state. (Hindustan Times)
Mr. Shah's stint outside Gujarat, as ordered by the court in 2010-11, is also detailed in the book as the most difficult challenge of his life. His travels across the country especially to Varanasi, following his enforced exit from Gujarat, the book says, laid the foundations of his Uttar Pradesh campaign of 2014, which led to the BJP getting 71 out of 80 Lok Sabha seats. (The Hindu)
This book on Amit Shah gives us a peek into how the BJP scaled new peaks of success. (Mail Today)
Amit Shah's Vistarak Yojna is key to BJP's Bengal, Odisha success. Shah invited his cadre to take up the role of party 'vistaraks' (expansionists) by visiting assigned booths and let people know about BJP's ideology. (The Economic Times)
It is for the first time that Amit Shah's story is being told-an authentic, no-holds-barred and detailed narration of one of the most influential leaders of our times.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
14 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It provides good insights on Indian politics.
He is a politician encourage party workers to read and debate, and setting up libraries at all their party offices.