- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by GROUP PHARMA. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Have one to sell?
Amflor Oral Rinse Mouthwash - 170ml by GPL
|Price:||180.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Cash on Delivery eligible.
Sold and fulfilled by GROUP PHARMA (4.3 out of 5 | 182 ratings).
- Flouride Mouth wash for Everyday use
- Prevent white spot lesion
- Ideal Mouthwash for everyday use.
- Safe use for adults and childrens.
- Does not stain the teeths.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Amflor Oral Rinse - 170ml | Fluoride Mouthwash for Everyday Use.
- Remineralizes the enamel and arrests demineralization of enamel.
- Prevents dental caries, white spot lesions and plaque formation.
- Increases enamel micro hardness.
- Ideal use for orthodontic patients wearing braces.
Safe for Long Term use, It does not stain the teeth or does not damage orthodontic appliances.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
12 April 2017
Can be allergic to some. Parotid gland swelling following mouthrinse use. better stick to Sodium Fluoride (Phosflur if are lucky to find it :P)