- Product Dimensions: 22.4 x 7.6 x 5.1 cm
- Item model number: 8565
- ASIN: B0002V23BG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 September 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,90,942 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Amco Enameled Aluminum Lemon Squeezer
|Price:||1,642.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,642.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Enjoy fresh-squeezed lemon juice without electricity, batteries, or hard-to-operate juice squeezers
- Easy to use in 3 quick steps, Amco's squeezer provides pure juice without any seeds or pulp
- Crafted from sturdy aluminum and enameled in a fun citrus-inspired color
- Makes a great gift for kitchen enthusiasts who already have everything else
- Dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean up
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Amco Enameled Aluminum Lemon Squeezer
Color:Aluminum Amco Houseworks, an award-winning brand, has been making cooking and cleaning easier since the 1970s. It's a commitment that's earned it the love and respect of professional and home cooks around the world. Amco Houseworks creates quality, innovative, stylishly designed kitchen tools and accessories that help people enhance the quality of their cooking and entertaining. Amco Houseworks uses commercial grade stainless steel to craft its top quality kitchen utensils and accessories. We specialize in combining precision and performance to create stylishly designed premium kitchen tools. Our products are innovative, are intuitive and easy to use for the cooking enthusiast. Easily extract juice from lemons with the Amco lemon Squeezer. Juicing has never been more efficient and the results are always pure juice without any seeds or pulp. Crafted from enameled aluminum and features a bright yellow finish
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Ganesh Plastic Lemon Squeezer, Green
Godskitchen Aluminium Lemon Squeezer (Silver)
Anjali Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iBhejo||Alimuddin & Bros||Craftstor||autumnfare|
|Colour||As shown in the image||Green||Silver||Silver|
|Included Components||1||1-Piece Lemon Squeezer (21cm) and 1-Piece Bottle Opener||1 Aluminium Lemon Squeezer||1-Piece Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer|
|Size||As shown in the image||Standard||7.87 INCH||—|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a darn good lemon squeezer and I will defend it against all nay-sayers. It's easy to use, the juice comes squooshing out quite nicely, and I have suffered no lemon-related injuries as a result of using the apparatus. One reviewer complained that the lemon thingy was not dishwasher safe. It never occured to me that a lemon squeezer required such thorough cleansing. I just rinse mine under cold water and throw it back in the drawer. Certainly my housekeeping skills would make Martha Stewart take the gaspipe, but who scrubs the lemon juicer?
Another reviewer rather ominously foresees the day when the pin holding the two sides together will break. Well, yeah, eventually. But maybe we'll all be dead by then, look at the bright side. Another saves her lemon squoosher for lemons and has a separate (green) one devoted especially to limes. Lord I admire that kind of organization. I'm always surprised that I remembered to get lemons or limes in the first place, let alone have segregated squeezing apparati for them. And of course, I am, admittedly, a wildcard when it comes to citrus. If I were to find an orange small enough, I'd squoosh it in the lemon thingy too. Without hesitation. Yeah, I'm like that. Don't mess with me. No telling what will happen.
1. Don't wast money on any cheap aluminum squeezers, whether it's Amco or another manufacturer. I don't think aluminum or anything that has plastic components are fit for squeezing mechanisms. Spend extra few bucks on a stainless steel kind from a reputable manufacturer. Otherwise, you will end up spending more time pissed off and possibly writing a review to help others not buy a "lemon." Not worth all of the grief for a $10 purchase.
2. Most lemon squeezers are too small to handle large lemons, e.g. the kind you get from Costco. I would purchase a stainless steel orange squeezer. They are normally too small to handle large oranges but perfect for large lemons.
This is my first review after so many years of relying on other reviewers on Amazon. Someone pointed out that the best way to thank others for their reviews is to write reviews that could be helpful to others. So here is my first effort in paying it forward.
PS: I am going to post a picture of my broken squeezer. Figure pictures are worth a thousand words.
PPS: Amazon was fantastic with my request to return. They just refunded my money without me having to return it. I love Amazon!
If you look at the photos, the first one shows the crack in the new squeezer. My older one is in the back in the second and third pictures, and it's easier to see how much thicker and more refined the casting is.
Bottom line, either AMCO has had a tremendous drop in quality, or this seller shipped an inferior product which the represented as AMCO. Either way, steer clear.