- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Leadstart publishing (20 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789352017126
- ISBN-13: 978-9352017126
- ASIN: 9352017129
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,30,940 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ambush: Tales of the Ballot Paperback – 15 Feb 2018
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
DR ALOK SHUKLA is a surgeon and serving IAS officer. He was educated at Pt. J.N.M. Medical College, Raipur. Following a distinguished academic career, he joined the IAS, serving as Collector at Shivpuri and Sagar, in Madhya Pradesh, and Secretary in the departments of Health, Education, Revenue, Disaster Management and Food. His contributions to elementary education and public health have been highly acclaimed. In recognition of his work in computerising paddy procurement and PDS in Chhattisgarh, he received the Prime Minister's Award for Excellence in Administration (2010), the highest award given to bureaucrats in India. Between the years 2009-2014, Alok served as Deputy Election Commissioner, seeing at first hand two national and several state elections. With his deep understanding of electoral systems, he served as an International Observer at elections in Egypt, Venezuela and Australia, and led a mission to develop electoral systems in the Maldives.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|