Ambrosial Mitti Attar Exotic Extrait de Parfum (8ML)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Ambrosial Attar
- Mitti Attar, Baked Soil Attar
- Natural Attar
- Free from Alcohol
- 3ml & 8ml in Glass Rollon, 25ml and above in Aluminium Bottle with Empty Glass Rollon
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
|Note: Special Shipping information - This item is shipped by ground and will therefore require an additional delivery time of 3-6 days in addition to the delivery timeline displayed above. This is only applicable for items fulfilled by Amazon.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Baked Earth from the Ganges traditionally infused with light Sandalwood Oil India Earth Attar is a beautiful, heart warming oil that has been made for thousands of years and is possibly one of the oldest made oils in Inda. This beautiful quote from Krishna - as he reveals the Hindu sacred text, the Bhagavad Gita - to his devoted friend, Arjuna exemplifies how the fragrance of earth in India is so closely linked with the Divine. The fragrance is subtle yet rich and complex at the same time and the warm and soothing earthy fragrance is extremely heart opening and grounding. The aroma is of Indian monsoon rains, givers of life and sustenance, and the fragrance of the earth. Earth Attar has an essence that reminds us when the monsoon rains first make contact with the rich but dry soil of India. When the first drops of rain fall upon the parched earth, it gives off an intoxicating aroma, a beautiful and symbolic essence of abundance and good things to come. The process of making Earth Attar is very labor intensive and complicated. Perfumers know that each earth has its own distinct odor. Only “old” earth from certain areas can be used in order to extract the desirable aroma. It could be dried lakes, ponds or even old wells. Our Earth Attar comes from ancient Varanasi, at the banks of the sacred Ganges River – an ideal location for earth because of its age, extraordinarily rich and organic nature ultimately translating into a very complex and high grade attar. TANTRA: Earth Attar promotes the energy of the first chakra house, also known as the root chakra, third (navel) as well as the fourth chakra (heart chakra).