- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AmazonBasics Automatic Travel Umbrella
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Black, full-size travel umbrella closes to a compact size
- Canopy automatically opens/closes at the touch of a button
- Soft-grip handle for a comfortable hold; wrist strap for hands-free carrying
- Measures 11-inches long when fully closed; storage sleeve included
- Imported; Made of durable steel and 100% polyester
- It features a durable steel construction with a canopy made of reliable, waterproof polyester
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Item Height||5.8 Centimeters|
|Item Length||27.9 Centimeters|
|Item Width||5.8 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||367 Grams|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
AmazonBasics Automatic Travel Umbrella
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Compact Automatic Travel Umbrella
A useful addition to any travel bag, backpack, or briefcase, this AmazonBasics compact automatic travel umbrella helps keep you dry when the skies turn dark and the pouring rain begins. From warm Spring showers to fierce Fall storms and unruly wind tunnels, the AmazonBasics umbrella makes for a great take-along companion when you need to get from here to there without getting drenched.
Made of Steel & Polyester
Built to last through many rainy seasons, year after year, the AmazonBasics compact automatic travel umbrella features durable steel construction with a canopy made of reliable, waterproof polyester. Sturdy, yet lightweight, the umbrella helps get you where you're going without having to worry about the weather.
- Canopy auto opens/closes at the touch of a button
- Includes protective storage sleeve
- Secure-grip handle for a comfortable hold
- Made of durable steel and polyester
- Closes to a compact size of 11 inches long
Thoughtfully designed, the umbrella's canopy automatically opens and closes with the simple touch of a button. Push the button to open; push the button to close. After the canopy collapses, manually pull the upright support down into the locked position. With the umbrella back in its base, the auto-open mechanism is ready to be used again.
The AmazonBasics compact automatic travel umbrella includes a slip-on sleeve, which helps keep the umbrella neatly stored. The storage sleeve fits securely around the closed-position umbrella, and lifts off easily when it's time to take cover and venture outside.
Soft, Comfort-Grip Handle
The umbrella comes equipped with a soft, secure-grip handle, which helps ensure a comfortable hold, whether casually window-shopping downtown or dashing from your car to the front door. A wrist strap at the end of the handle allows for hands-free carrying when the rain subsides.
The full-size umbrella offers ample coverage in the open position, but when closed, it folds into a conveniently compact size, measuring just 11 inches long. Its compact size makes it a great choice for any on-the-go traveler, or for anyone who likes to be prepared. Having more than one allows for stashing an AmazonBasics umbrella in multiple locations like a desk drawer, glove compartment, or cubby by the back door.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Lighter: Your hand would not tire as easily when holding it
2. Compact size: Pretty small when folded and hence easy to put it even into a large handbag
3. Ergonomic and gripy handle: Comfortable to hold and won't easily slip
4. Comes with cover and wrist strap: The waterproof cover is very useful as you can put away the umbrella easily even when wet. Wrist strap helps prevent losing it
1. Not as stable: The downside of the light build is that it is not as stable and can't hold up well in windy conditions
2. Price: I see that this umbrella is currently priced at ₹725/- which is much more than the ₹485/- price of the Sun Brand umbrella
3. Close button: While pressing the single button also helps in closing the umbrella in a jiffy, an unintended press while out in the rain can get you drenched. Has happened to me a few times
I would rate finish of both umbrellas to be similar
For the price, the quality and the automatic opening and closing feature of this umbrella are too good. Really nice quality, the black color and amazon's branding suits it up really good.
One thing, the handle and vertical opening length are actually small, so check the dimensions before buying. I am most likely keeping it as it's too good. Feels premium.
Don't think umbrella will be able to survive in heavy wind.
It's good but not the best.
Got a pouch along with umbrella. Packaging was nice.
If u get this below 500..go for it.
The handle and the stem are of good quality and the mechanism works well. It is reasonably compact with about a foot long length when closed. Should be wide enough to cover one person from rain while in use.
The only downside of this product is the fabric quality, which certainly looks and feels sub standard.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
But I lost it on the first day of usage so can't say much.