AmazonBasics Micro USB Charging Cable for Android Phones (3 Feet, Black) - 2 Pack
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Choose from Laptop Bags, Mouse Keyboard Combos, Speakers, Headsets & much more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B Cable - 3 Feet (2 Pack)
Experience an easy, reliable connection with this enhanced AmazonBasics micro USB cable. The high-quality cable provides a standard Type A USB connector on one end and a Micro Type B connector on the other. Plug the Type A USB connector into a computer, game console, or AC adapter, for instance, and the Micro Type B connector into a device equipped with a Micro Type B port. Micro Type B ports are often found on devices like mobile phones, smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, digital cameras, and digital camcorders.
The AmazonBasics USB 2.0 cable features a thinner and more flexible cable and enhanced charging capability thanks to advanced Gen 3 technology. Even more, the durable cable comes with corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors, which allow it to be connected and disconnected over and over again without signal loss. Enjoy a consistently superior signal every time.
- Ideal for charging Android phones and tablets or connecting PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and more
- USB 2.0 cable: A-Male to Micro B; supports 480-Mbps transmission speed
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion for signal purity
- Modern design; smaller connector easily fits smaller spaces
- Thinner and more flexible cable
- Enhanced charging capability (Up to 2100 mA)
- Compact connector head
Charge and Sync
Use the AmazonBasics Micro USB cable to charge and sync your Android device. Redesigned to be even smaller, the connector fits more easily in small spaces, making it possible, for example, to connect to your Android phone without having to remove the case first. The AmazonBasics cable can also be used to transfer data between your computer and your printer, external hard drive, or digital camera. Simply plug the micro USB end into your device and connect the USB side into a wall adapter or USB hub.
The AmazonBasics Micro USB cable works with any device equipped with a Micro USB hub, including Amazon Kindle (Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HDX, and Kindle Paperwhite), Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets, HTC One and Motorola Droid smartphones, Windows tablets, GPS devices, Nexus 7 tablets, and PSP game consoles-just to name a few.
In the Box
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B Cable - 3 Feet (2 Pack).
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am overall happy with the Amazon Basics cable quality.
For the current cable, build quality is very good with gold plated connectors which provide more conductivity thereby increasing current flow. Protruding plastic cover at both ends to save the cable from twisting just near the ends. Please refer to the pictures attached. I suggest definate go for this product.
1. The cable itself is on thinner side. I haven't slashed one to see how much copper they are using inside it but I've seen chunkier cables than this. I bought USB type A male to female cable from amazon basics before and it was almost too chunky like industrial grade
2. The micro B side has these notches on top that are spring loaded to get a better grip with the opposite connector which achieves its goal but it's just overly aggressive. It happens to me regularly that I insert it into a socket and then it's so hard to remove that I have to pull out with excessive force while risking pulling out the opposite socket. I think a gentler grip would've been better.
3. Data transfer speed is pretty good, no complaints there.
4. Haven't measured the current carrying capacity but I think it's nothing to worry about
And those white code print on the cable is bit annoying ,could have avoided printing that like rest of the usb cables .
I am using both, bigger one is more thick & this one is half of it, but it does it's work as required... no complaints there.