AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Low-profile keys provide a quiet, comfortable typing experience
- Hotkeys enable easy access for Media, My Computer, mute, volume down, volume Up, and calculator; 4 function keys control
- previous track, Stop, Play/Pause, Next track on your media player
- Distributed by Amazon.com; backed by one-year amazon basics warranty
- Ships in certified frustration-free packaging
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save Rs.227.00.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Amkette Xcite Neo USB Keyboard (Black)
Logitech K120 Wired Keyboard (Black)
HP Keyboard k1500
Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard
Dell KB216 (HVG5J) Multimedia Keyboard (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Amkette Shop||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Weight||0.52 kg||430 grams||0.69 kg||0.57 kg||458 grams||—|
|Model Number||KU-0833||Xcite Neo||FBA_920-002582||k1500||K230||580-ADHK|
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard
Form Meets Function
This long, slim keyboard features comfortably spaced keys and one-touch access to frequently used functions.
Slimmer than most, this attractive, shiny black keyboard is modern and stylish. The well-spaced, low-profile keys allow quick and accurate movement, as well as making it easier to clean than most standard keyboards. Keys are quiet, quick and responsive.
- Long, slim and stylish design
- Just plug in the USB cable and you’re ready to go
- One-touch keys for music, video control, My Computer, calculator, volume control and more
- Dimensions: 18x5.5 inches (LxW) 458x141.7 mm
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If anyone needs a low budget keyboard, then their search was over
BEST LOW-BUDGET WIRED==AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard
This keyboard is very quiet, comfortable to use, has a slim layout that will with everyone.
Amazonbasic Wired Keyboard gives you a very good OUT-OF-BOX experience.
The only downside is that you can't adjust the tilt of this keyboard.
But, most cases I will definitely Recommend the Amazon Basic Keyboard to anyone.
1) While typing, the center of the keyboard flexes downward. It's not a huge deal but if you're spending your days working on a computer, it is noticeable.
2) The keyboard would wobble a bit while typing initially (Wasn't level when it arrived). The construction is so thin, that I was able to twist it to the point that all 4 pads make proper contact with my table. It doesn't wobble any more.
Unless you're on a very tight budget, I would recommend buying something with slightly better build quality, even if it costs a few hundred rupees more.
Earlier I relied on my Laptop's Keyboard which is no word less than pathetic. The keys are mushy and spongy with little to no tactile feedback. The average WPM with my Laptop keyboards was around 37-38 with numerous errors. also it did'nt have a CAPS Lock on notification.
WIth the Amazon Basic, I WPM jumped to 48-50, just loved the feel and feedback of it.
Its gives a slight "thak" sound (Similar to a mechanical keyboard) and the spacing between the keys is perfect which minimizes errors.
The build quality is brilliant, the wire lenght is adequate.
I write for a living--some weeks I might pull 25,000 words depending on what's going on. After going through a number of cheap Logitech keyboards over the course of a couple years, I picked up a mechanical. Then, my mechanical was having some issues and I needed to replace it but it wasn't in the budget. I needed something cheap that would put up with regular use and figured I could toss in a bag if I was going somewhere and didn't want to use my laptop keyboard.
I'm glad I picked this one. It sees far more use than I ever intended and it's held up like a champ. After a few months of regular use, the keys still have their lettering, they're all still responsive and more importantly, I've had zero problems with hand cramps or wrist pain.
Unlike many basic budget keyboards, the key layout on this one is fairly untouched, while still making room for media controls. There's not a ton of hotkeys, but the ones there are actually useful.
I enjoy the feel of the keys. They're not mushy like a membrane keyboard but aren't nearly as tactile as my favorite Cherry Blues. For the price, the typing experience is stellar.
This isn't a quiet keyboard by any stretch, but it's also a far cry from the clickety-clack of a mechanical. I can still pick up keystrokes when recording with my headset mic, but it's a background noise and no intrusive on the audio side.
One issue I could see if-if you're not happy with the angle of the keyboard. It's not adjustable in any way, but fortunately for me, it's a great fit for my normal typing angle. The grippy sections have no trouble keeping the keyboard firmly planted on my glass top desk either..
Very happy with my purchase and will likely pick up a spare to have around just in case.
1. Soft keys yet provide a very good tactile feedback.
2. Key travel sits between regular keyboards and laptop chicklet keyboards. Ideal in my perspective.
3. Very lightweight yet durable.
4. Dedicated keys for basic operations, don't require Function key press. (Vol+, Vol-. Mute, Calculator, My Computer, Media Player)
Not at this price.