Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 6,996.03 Delivery charge
AmazonBasics Double Door Folding Metal Dog Cage with Paw Protector (30 inches)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Dog crate with double-door design for convenient front and side entry
- Two slide-bolt door latches for increased safety and security
- Measures approximately 30 x 19 x 21 inches (LxWxH)
- Folds flat for easy storage/portability with sturdy metal construction
- Designed with mini dividers (1.04 cm between each bar) on bottom perimeter to prevent paws from slipping through
- Optional divider panel and removable composite plastic pan included
- 1 year limited warranty
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Frequently bought together
Style: Double Door | Size: 30 inches
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From the manufacturer
Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crates
Effective Training Tool
Ideal for both puppies and adult dogs, the AmazonBasics double-door folding metal crate offers exceptional convenience. Use the metal dog crate for anything from potty training or house training to reinforcing house rules and boundaries--or simply as a safe, secure place for your pooch to rest and relax.
Choose a crate that will comfortably accommodate your adult dog or the size of your puppy once fully grown.
- 2-door design with secure slide-bolt latches
- Metal wire for strength, ventilation, and visibility
- Optional divider panel reduces/expands living space
- Removable composite plastic pan included
- Folds flat for easy storage/portability
The AmazonBasics metal dog crate features two swing-open doors--a traditional door on the front and a second door on the side. This double-door design provides easier access to your pet and keeps everything within reach when cleaning or arranging bedding. Two slide-bolt latches on each door help ensure safe and secure containment.
Durable Metal Construction
The crate features durable metal-wire construction for strength and optimal ventilation and visibility. Rounded corners help protect pets and promote safety.
Versatile Divider Panel
Use the included divider panel to reduce the size of the crate as needed for growing puppies. The placement of the panel can be easily adjusted as needed to create an appropriately sized living space. Keeping the crate small enough will reduce the chance of puppy going potty on one end of the crate while sleeping on the other. As puppy grows, simply move the divider panel to create a larger living space.
Easy Set Up & Folds Flat for Storage
The AmazonBasics metal dog crate sets up easily in seconds--no tools required. Simply lay the folded crate flat, then unfold and raise the one-piece sides and top to create the initial framework, then swing the front and back panels up and lock into place. A removable, washable plastic pan sits at the bottom of the crate for easy cleanup in the event of water-bowl spills or an accident.
The crate folds down just as effortlessly for compact storage or convenient portability. The frame secures shut and a metal-loop side handle makes it extra easy to carry from one location to another.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you Amazon Basics !!!!
1)Quality is excellent
2)Delivery by Cloudtailindia is excellent
3)The crate is sturdy
4)It is easy to assemble & no instruments are required to assemble it
5)Handle is provided for carrying from top
6) Partition(removable) is provided to adjust the size of the crate. As you can see, my puppy is still just 8 weeks and this 30 inch long crate is too big for him. So i partitioned it and covered the partition with a blanket. As he grows, I will keep increasing his size of his space until he’s an adult and needs whole 30 inches.This is a really useful feature so, I don’t hv to buy multiple crates according to various life stages.
7) Until now I have not felt the need for a double door. I bought the single door variant & feel it solves my purpose fine at a lesser price.
8) It’s not a cage, it’s a safe den for your dog where he will like to stay even though the door is always open. Please read thoroughly about crate training before you decide to crate your own dog.
9) A sturdy tray is provided at the base of the crate, which i found really useful for spreading a thick blanket in winters.
10) Price of the 30 inch single door crate was 1849 but just after I ordered it, Amazon put it on lightening deal for about a hundred less. So try to get it in a deal.
1) weight of the 30 inch crate is nearly 8 kg. I personally don’t have any issues with that but some people may find it too heavy for transporting their pet. This crate fits easily on the back seat of my Hyundai Santro.
2) A crate cover of the corresponding size should be made available by Amazon Basics. As you can see, I have to cover my crate with various cloths and mats to protect my pet from cold in winters. If a cover of corresponding size is made available then this crate could be called the BEST BUY in India.
3) Only one colour is available i.e, Black.
If my review helped you in any way, please give it thumbs up. I will update about other aspects of usage after few weeks. So follow my review & feel free to ask questions!
What she doesn't realise is that both she and the children are very annoying, and it's hardly surprising that he attacks them.
So I decided to buy this cage with three possibilities in mind:
a] Lock my wife in it
b] Lock the children in it
c] Lock the dog in it.
Unfortunately my wife is rather too fat, and however hard I pushed I couldn't get her through the cage door. At one point she actually got stuck in the door opening, and I had to use cooking oil to help ease her out. So I moved to plan b].
The children started crying, and didn't want to go in the cage. This annoyed my dog, Adolf, even more, and he started attacking them.
I managed to get Adolf into the cage before the ambulance arrived, and he seemed to like it.
The metal construction is strong, and the spacing of the bars prevents Adolf from biting people, unless they poke their fingers through the bars to annoy him.
My wife says that the plastic tray is very convenient and easy to clean when Adolf makes a mess, although I cannot vouch for this personally.
I give this dog crate 4 stars, but I would have given it 5 stars if the door was bigger.
I really like dogs very much. We have 2 dogs..
I have a small baby of aged 1+yr, so as she always going near dogs, due to fear i am thinking to build a cage for one of the dogs as its aggressive. and always climbs on us. So as in cant but position, i am in search for the cage and finally got a good one through Amazon.
Good build Quality.
Easy to assemble.
No need to look back about the cage.
Long in length.
I have purchase 42inches Single door Cage.
Divider panel to create a larger living space when u have puppies too.
Easy to clean the rack available at the bottom, which was removable from the bottom side and to wash.
I tried to build my own cage, but after knowing the prices of iron, welding and to make a door. it prices almost 5000/- to 7000/-.
So, instead of making a Cage buying this "amazon basic dog cage" is far better and purchased it.
Review pics for more info...
Any doubts plz comment, I will replay as soon as possible.
Note: Give freedom to dogs, always don't keep them in the cage, i am against to keep them in the cage, but as one of them aggressive and to protect my baby from it I choose the cage. that too only for few hours when my baby plays outside. Other dog goes away when my baby come near.
My pet really liked the cage and she uses one of its corner to poop n pee as we live in flat. She also finds it safe to be in the cage while chewing on to her favourite toys or bones.