AmazonBasics Classic Notebook - Squared - 240 pages
|Price:||249.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||346.00 (58%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Large classic notebook with 240 squared pages (front and back) for notes, calculations, lists, musings, and more
- Archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper-resists damage from light and air
- Cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look
- Integrated bookmark
- elastic closure helps keep notebook securely closed
- Expandable inner pocket for stashing loose items; measures 5 by 8.25 inches
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
The maximum order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Timeless style and simple versatility unite with this AmazonBasics Classic Notebook. A popular choice for everyday use, the notebook provides plenty of space for notes, calculations, lists, doodling, musings, and more. The notebook’s basic, minimalist design includes a cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look. A handy travel companion, the notebook’s hard cover protects the pages inside and doubles as a convenient writing surface, making it easy to write in the notebook from just about anywhere.The AmazonBasics classic notebook provides an expandable inner pocket for added convenience. Use the handy pocket to stash loose notes, business cards, receipts, or other small items. The pocket lies flat when empty and expands as needed.
From the manufacturer
Cardboard Bound Cover
The notebook’s basic, minimalist design includes a cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look. A handy travel companion, the notebook’s hard cover protects the pages inside and doubles as a convenient writing surface, making it easy to write in the notebook from just about anywhere.
Integrated Bookmark & Elastic Closure
An attached full-length ribbon functions as a handy bookmark. Simply lay the ribbon between the relevant pages, and open the notebook later to right where you left off.
An attached elastic band stretches around the AmazonBasics notebook, from top to bottom, keeping the notebook securely closed when not in use or during transport in a backpack or bag. The elastic closure slides off and out of the way when it’s time to use the notebook.
Acid-Free Squared Paper
The thread-bound classic notebook features 240 archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper, which means it resists damage from light and air, ensuring long-lasting performance from one year to the next.
The squared notebook comes with a light grey, geometric grid. The vertical and horizontal lines run evenly spaced all the way across the page from left to right and from top to bottom. The lines help keep content looking tidy with handy rows and columns.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is A5 which is roughly half the size of A4.
1. The best thing about this is its Price for its Quality. Superb!!
2. The paper quality is super smooth and not brittle thin.
3. The elastic grip band lock on the back side is robust. It can be stretched without compromising its elasticity.
4. It has a thick black cover which is sturdy and speaks of its Quality.
5. You just wouldn't forget writing or scribing on this.
6. Its gives you the feel of expensive moleskine notebooks without paying 1000 and above.
7. Its cover is not leather which makes it animal friendly.
8. It has a string bookmark attached inside.
9. It has a mini holder on the underside of the back cover. It allows you to store some document or important piece of paper scraps or notes.
10. It has thick cardboard style paper markers for the beginning and end of the notebook, separating the cover and actual writing sheets.
11. Paper is light creamish in colour which makes it more appealing.
1. Paper quality is very good but i dont seem to get my head around the fact that with felt pens, ink pens or sketch pens, there are impressions on the other side of the sheet.
2. Absolutely flawless, otherwise.
Pros and cons ratio is 11:1
Which makes it the best choice for me. I would highly recommend it and i myself have bought one more after testing the first purchase with utmost satisfaction.
Thank you Amazon Basics for such a wonderful product and such an affordable price.
Very disappointed with you, Amazon. This product carries your name and that's why I trusted it. This was a waste of my time and money.
One star because there are no negative stars to give.
I'm guessing most of the reviews regarding this product are fake AF. It is too overpriced for the qualities it boasts. If you thought something like it's American made or anything from the brand "AmazonBasics", then let me tell you it comes Straight Outta .. China.
Now that's not a bad thing when it's fountain pens, but for stuff like this? I'm not really sure.
1. The hardcover is good enough. Feels smooth and premium (?) You get a satin bookmark and there's a pocket to hold cards and stuff at the back. And yes an elastic band that keeps it covered shut.
2. The sheets are too thin. No GSM information either on website or product. I'm guessing its 55-60 gsm.
3. Ghosting or Impressions behind the page is VERY much visible! Once you write a full page, the other side becomes unusable. (See the images attached)
That's it. Its overpriced and the paper quality is poop. What else would I be looking for apart from these? Yes I'm disappointed. Should have went to a local stationery instead.
Having said that, the binding and general quality of the book is good. Book lies flat. Probably will be good for pencil sketching on facing pages only. Not good for BuJo like I intended to use it.
And believe me this Amazon basics notebook is much better than my expectations. After receiving it I did not write on it because of its beauty. I didn't want to ruin it.
Pages are so soft and pale colour.
You don't need to wet your fingers to turn over pages.
Binding is solid and hard.
Extra paper pocket to keep receipts and small notes.
Total empty not a single word printed inside or outside. Just Amazon basics embedded at behind the cover.
Only one problem don't use gel pen to write. Use good quality rolling ball pen.