AmazonBasics Classic Notebook, Plain - (130mm x 210mm) - 240 pages (Black)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 296.00 (50%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Large classic notebook with 240 blank pages (front and back) for notes, sketches, musings, and more
- Archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper-resists damage from light and air
- Cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look
- Integrated bookmark
- elastic closure helps keep notebook securely closed
- Expandable inner pocket for stashing loose items; measures 5 by 8.25 inches
- Product dimension: 130mm x 210mm; Inner pages:130mm x 208mm
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (4): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cardboard Bound Cover
The notebook’s basic, minimalist design includes a cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look. A handy travel companion, the notebook’s hard cover protects the pages inside and doubles as a convenient writing surface, making it easy to write in the notebook from just about anywhere.
Integrated Bookmark & Elastic Closure
An attached full-length ribbon functions as a handy bookmark. Simply lay the ribbon between the relevant pages, and open the notebook later to right where you left off.
An attached elastic band stretches around the AmazonBasics notebook, from top to bottom, keeping the notebook securely closed when not in use or during transport in a backpack or bag. The elastic closure slides off and out of the way when it’s time to use the notebook.
Acid-Free Plain Paper
The thread-bound classic notebook features 240 archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper, which means it resists damage from light and air, ensuring long-lasting performance from one year to the next. Even more, the plain pages provide free reign when putting pen to paper—no lines to limit you.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
1,029 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Inside : I was used to squared notebooks where the grids are not properly aligned or have unequal numbers of squares on pages. This product has no such problems. The grids are well aligned and are equally distributed. This is further proof of excellent binding quality. This book is great for use with gel pens or ball points. Liquid inks - not so much since the ink leaves a 'ghost' on the other side of the page. I have tried several ink pens on the page - both imported an Indian. But they all have the same problem. The problem is that the paper is quite thin and does not support heavy work.
My verdict : Buy the product but be sure to use gel inks or ball points.
A diary with this quality of paper and binding not worth the money of Rs 299/-. I believe with this quality its cost should be in range Rs 150-175 and not more than this.
I am not returning this as I have no time purchasing another one but will see how its binding goes in couple of months.