AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 feet (1.8 meters) - White
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer
- Compact Lightning Connector head works with nearly all cases
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying; Cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 4,000 times
- 1-year limited warranty
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact_us: [1800-419-0416] (available Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except national holidays)
There is a newer model of this item:
Choose from Laptop Bags, Mouse Keyboard Combos, Speakers, Headsets & much more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 feet (1.8 meters) - White. Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices. Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+. Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer
Seller Warranty Description
1 year limited warranty on the product from the date of invoice. To obtain service under this limited warranty, contact customer service at 1800-419-0416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Lighting Cable - Apple Certified
Works with all Apple devices with Lightning connection.
Charge & Sync
Apple MFi (Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod) certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with your Apple device. Connect the Lightning Adapter to your Apple device and connect the USB side into a wall adapter or USB hub to charge or your computer to sync data.
Small Head Works With Most Cases
Measuring 0.35 inches in diameter and 0.22 inches in height, the narrow Lightning Adapter is small enough to fit most cases but strong enough to withstand repeated unplugging and storage. We test the cable to 4,000 bends.
High-quality copper wire maximizes signal quality and increases durability.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem, as it turns out, is that the wire is very long and if both ends are not connected to something, it will keep getting in the way!
Contacted amazon to get it replaced and was told to contact cloudtail via phone or email. The replacement process is unnecessarily difficult. I’d suggest you to buy authentic apple cable. Buying amazon basic under in the lure of warranty was a mistake.
Now that's supet convenient. Also works just like the original cable would.
Not as strong as some other third party cables out there but the tiZum one ruined my socket and kept popping out. I had to repair that on my iPhone 6s. This is safer.
1) You can choose from a wide range of lengths
2) There is a sleeve near the plug end to avoid kinking and sheering of cable while pulling out or inserting
3)allows quick charging as the original I phone cable does.
No more issues on screen pop up messages showing not compatible accessory! Works very well!
Amazon is doing good job! Hats-off!
Just an update: by today it’s been more than 2 years since I bought, this cable is still working fine and damages as it happens to the original Apple cable.