AmazonBasics 7-Inch Tablet Sleeve (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Form-fitting sleeve with quick top-loading access for Nexus 7, Kindle Fire and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7 inches tablets
- Slim design allows you to carry the case by itself or in a bag
- Precise fit for tablets with a 7 inches display
- Internal dimensions: 7.5 inches x 0.4 inches x 5.3 inches (LxWxH)
- External dimensions: 8.2 inches x 0.8 inches x 5.4 inches (LxWxH)
- 1 year limited warranty
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Gizga Essentials Premium 6-Inch Sleeve for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle E-Reader, Kindle Voyage & Kindle Oasis (Black)
GoFree Slim Line Sleeve for Kindle [Perfect for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle E-reader, Kindle Voyage & Kindle Oasis] - Shock Absorbent ** Super Compact & Uber Stylish ** - Black w/ Azure Blue Accents
AirPlus AP-MS-204-GRY 6-inch Sleeve Bag (Grey)
Gizga Essentials 15-Inch to 15.6-Inch Laptop Sleeve (Black)
Saco Newbags-01 Laptop Sleeve, Water-Resistant Case For All 14/15/15.6 Inch Laptop (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||iStuff365||Cool Mango||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||saco|
|Colour||Black||Black||Black With Blue Accents||Gray||Black||Black|
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics 7" Tablet Sleeve
The AmazonBasics 7" Tablet Sleeve provides protection from bumps, debris, and other accidents your tablet may come across. Perfect for storage or when you are traveling, the padded sleeve features a top-loading zipper so that your tablet can be easily retrieved.
- Top-loading, zippered access
- Slim design to carry only the essentials or pack into a bag
- Form-fitting neoprene construction protects your tablet
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Closing chain is of good quality and the fabric is smooth enogh to pretect your precious laptop from scratch, or dent while you carry.
Price is little bet higher compare to other brands, but again you get an assurity of quality so in my opinion I don't mind to spend few extra buck for quality product.
Hope my review and images will help you decide you option to choose this bag or not.
In the attached pictures you can see how the corner projects out. I can't move the zipper without pulling it out to expand it, but it gets tighter on the other corner. Even after pulling the zipper to expand, it ends up rubbing against the laptop corner, which means, after a few uses the finish on the laptop corners will get damaged, and the zipper itself may fail sooner. There is also the issue that the laptop looks undersized from outside and there is probably going to be less protection to the corners due to this fact.
The product, however, arrived well-packed and safe, with layers of cling-film protecting the box. The sleeve is simple, with no embellishments except for the small, embroidered patch reading 'Amazon Basics'. I was expecting the zipper to open all the way through, which it doesn't, but it's not a big issue. It's elegant and nondescript, perfect for shoving into your backpack or handbag before you head out for the day. I wish there had been a zipper on the outside to hold small things like flash drives or keys, but again, it's not a deal breaker. It fits my laptop like a glove, and I'm more than satisfied. Can't say about the water-proof abilities of the sleeve, but for Rs 499, I'm not expecting anything more than what I got. I do implore Amazon to work on their delivery timelines, though.
1. Excellent build quality. Padding. Stitching. Zipper. All superb quality and great finish.
2. The tag inside states Made In China, but compliance standards are for Europe. So Quality Control seems to be reliable.
1. Bought it for MacBook Air (MBA) 13.3 - unfortunately it fits a little too tight for my comfort. My main fear - the Zipper lightly touches the corners of the laptop when closing. And the edges of the laptop almost touch the zipper lining when closing - just 2mm or 3mm space is left between the two going down to 0mm on the corners. Therefore my guess is that with regular use, you will see scratch marks from zipper on the MBA aluminum exterior.
2. This is just a cover, with ZERO space for holding anything except the MBA. So if you were planning to squeeze in the power chord - forget it - unless you do not mind scratching the surface of the MBA or already have bought a separate casing or hard-shell for the MBA.
QUESTION: Based on the above review, should one go for a 15inch AmazonBasics cover?
ANSWER: Very hard to say. Primarily because the MBA will most likely bounce around in the larger size - and without any separate compartments, I still wont like to put my charger in there along with the MBA. So I am glad I did not buy the 15inch version even though I suspected the 13.3inch could be a bit tight. I guess I will just be ultra careful using the cover. :-)
QUESTION: Why did I buy it even though I was afraid it may not fit?
ANSWER: I do not like the idea of buying a hard-case/skin protector for my MBA. I find it too tacky for my taste & my experience with such things on the iPad is that they actually spoil the original finish. Besides, I love the original brushed aluminum finish of the MBA. So the AmazonBasics cover was the next best option. I think even though it is tight, it has met 50% of my requirement. Hence the 3 stars.
Hope this review helps other MBA owners.