Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player | Previous Generation
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to your HDTV and start streaming movies, TV shows and songs from Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Gaana and many more services. Subscription fees may apply.
- Easy to setup and use: Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can just plug it in to your HDTV and enjoy favourite titles and personalized recommendations.
- Massive Selection: Get access to thousands of Bollywood, Hollywood and Regional language movies and TV episodes, songs and games.
- Perfect with Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, featuring thousands of Bollywood and regional blockbusters, Hollywood movies, US TV shows, award winning Amazon Originals and kids’ shows at no additional cost.
- Voice Search that really works: Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with a voice remote. Simply press the voice button and say the name of the Amazon Prime Video title you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds.
- Take your TV with you: Bring your favourite shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching. Some content not available in all countries.
- With Alexa, just press and ask to easily find, search and control movies, TV shows and apps. Alexa on Fire TV is always getting smarter with new Alexa skills and voice functionality. View live camera feeds, check sports scores, order food, book a cab and stream millions of songs-using your remote.
1. For an order of more than 3 units, click here or call: 1800 3000 9011
Your Alexa Voice Remote can easily find, launch, and control content. Simply say, “Alexa, find comedies” and Alexa will show you results. Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Just press the microphone button and ask to play music from Amazon Prime Music, order food from Zomato, book a cab from Ola, and more.
You can also pair Fire TV and Echo devices, allowing you to control your Fire TV with Alexa. Just ask Alexa to play and search for movies and TV shows, launch apps, and control playback from Prime Video, Netflix and others on your Fire TV. Follow the instructions below and find out everything you can do on Fire TV using Echo here
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Prior to viewing movies on Amazon Prime's Streaming Service our son used to see only the Movies with hardly any knowledge about the dialogues that were going on, with subtitles for the movies he has really started enjoying the movies as well.
I appreciate this feature the most.
I have raised a request for remote replacement with amazon customer service and that request is accepted and got a replacement of remote and the problem is repeated. There is some electrical defect in the remote. Am not facing problem with any other remote/cells in my home except with this remote.
The content is okay, though quality of content is very good.
If this problem is solved, then it would be great. Very happy with it otherwise.
1. U need a good Internet connection (may be 5mbps and so) for decent watch. Even it can play at 1mbps but thr quality would not be that great.
2. Have in-house app store. U can d/l apps like Netflix, hotstar, sony, voot etc. You can see the free version content if u want from any of the apps.
3. For this to have a great use, one should have premium accounts of atleast two like Prime, netflix (Its not mandatory but or else you won't have much content)
4. Remote is good. I read alot of complaint about battery dying but i have been using it from more then 2-3 months now and haven't replaced the cell yet. Nonetheless you can d.l the fire tv app and its sorted.
5. My usage is almost 2hrs daily in weekdays and 8-9 hrs in weekend and I end up using appx 200gb of data (Airtel plan with speed of 40mbps).
6. What lacks is volume button in remote. Since some app have high volume some hav low. So u need tv remote.
7. I haven't recharged my DTH from last 2 months as I have paid subscription of Prime, netflix and hotstar. I think u don't need much as hotstar have news and sport channels other have contents. Moreover voot and sony liv have lot of shows which are free now e.g kbc, big boss etc.
8. I got it at 2500 (in the last sale, net price after paying from Pay balance).
9. One should only purchase it during sale as it will range between 2500-3000.
10. You tube can be seen from silk browser. Thr's also an app which can be used.
11. If u are planning to use this as Mirroring is not great (Google Chromecast is superb for that).
12. I think I had covered almost every point. My intention of putting this review before this sale is so that u can judge if u want to buy. Also I had almost used it for 2months so i am giving it 5 on 5.