Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
|Sale:||2,999.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,000.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to your HDTV and start streaming movies, TV shows and songs from Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Gaana and many more services. Subscription fees may apply.
- Easy to setup and use: Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can just plug it in to your HDTV and enjoy favourite titles and personalized recommendations.
- Massive Selection: Get access to thousands of Bollywood, Hollywood and Regional language movies and TV episodes, songs and games.
- Perfect with Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, featuring thousands of Bollywood and regional blockbusters, Hollywood movies, US TV shows, award winning Amazon Originals and kids’ shows at no additional cost.
- Voice Search that really works: Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with a voice remote. Simply press the voice button and say the name of the Amazon Prime Video title you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds.
- Take your TV with you: Bring your favourite shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching. Some content not available in all countries.
- Coming soon on Fire TV Stick: With Alexa, just press and ask to easily find, search and control movies, TV shows and apps. Alexa on Fire TV is always getting smarter with new Alexa skills and voice functionality. View live camera feeds, check sports scores, order food, book a cab and stream millions of songs-using your remote.
For an order of more than 3 units, click here or call: 1800 3000 9011
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll explain everything you need to know before buying this device.
I was very excited when I got to know that Amazon was planning to launch its media streaming devices to India.
I was expecting the fire tv, I don't know why Amazon only launched the fire TV stick in India. Anyway, without thinking any further, I ordered it when they launched it in India.
Unlike its elder brother, Fire tv stick doesn't have 4k streaming. It's still an excellent choice if you have a 1080p set.
Fire Tv Stick is mostly a success. Its interface (including the voice search) is incredibly snappy and fast, and it gives the access to move across apps that you use on a regular basis.
*Amazon fire Tv stick is a media streaming device which lets you stream video, install apps, play music etc on your tv.
*It's built on the Android platform and it converts your normal tv to a smart tv.
*You can install android apps on the device and play games and enjoy music too.
*It's an HDMI stick and all you need is an HDMI port on your television and you're good to go.
*The fire tv stick is no bigger than a USB which you can just plug into your television slot.
*Make sure you have another free power slot close by.
*This is because the Amazon Fire TV Stick needs to be plugged into one in order to work.
*There’s a micro-USB slot, which is used to charge the device.
*Plugging in the Amazon Fire TV Stick is pretty simple.
*The device is compact and doesn’t really require a lot of space.
*This comes with its own remote with voice control features.
*Main use is to watch content from the internet.
*You can watch everything that's available online through Amazon Prime or Netflix or any other website.
*You can sideload any android apps.
*It also has its own Amazon built-in app store from where you can download the apps.
*Even if you don't have a DTH or cable connection you can watch Tv with airtel TV and Jio Tv (Watch tutorials on Youtube).
*It comes with many apps preinstalled such as Hotstar, Sony Liv, Airtel Movies, Jio Cinema, Netflix, Gaana, Prime Music and many more.
*The voice remote is Bluetooth connected and can be operated very easily.
*Screen mirroring is possible but not very smooth.
Setting it Up-
*Setting it up is quite simple.
*Connect it to your Tv's HDMI port, plug it to the power adapter and once you're done, grab the remote.
*You sign in with your Amazon account (if you purchase this on Amazon.in, it’ll come with your credentials preloaded).
*The home screens are laid out in such a way that you need to scroll right or left to switch between apps, Prime TV shows, and the Movies library—it is a breeze to search for and discover new content.
*Connect it to any wifi networks or your mobile hotspot and you're good to go.
*Fire TV Stick comes with parental controls settings.
*Users can set a PIN to restrict access of mature content by children.
*Company says that all movies and TV shows in the Amazon Prime Video catalog, as well as apps from the Amazon App store, come with maturity ratings by age group.
Track data usage-
*Users can keep a check on their data consumption through Fire TV Stick.
*Using the data monitoring feature on Fire TV, users can select their preferred viewing quality to manage data use.
*Also user can configure their Fire TV Stick to alert them before data use exceeds their preset limit.
Voice search remote-
*Voice Remote responds instantly and lets users easily search for Amazon Video content using their voice.
*It doesn't let you search content in other apps like youtube.
*Though the voice function doesn't come to use much, the Bluetooth remote is incredibly fast and easy to use.
*However it doesn't have any volume controls, and that's a big miss.
*Also Indian users don't get Alexa assistant like the US version.
*I've got queries from users about the battery consumption of the remote. In my experience, its average and I never changed the battery in almost 6,7 months and its still working fine.
*Fire Tv stick is very fast, it even works on a 1mbps plan and streams HD.
*Internal storage could've been increased, as it only comes with around 5gb free space.
*You can connect a USB Otg host cable and connect pen drives to increase storage or a wireless keyboard or mouse to it.
*You can connect Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the fire stick.
*Apps are available for the stick on the app store and play store, which can be used to make your mobile as a keyboard.
*You can directly play videos from Prime video and even youtube app from your mobile to your fire tv stick with one click.
*You should have the same account registered on both the device for this feature.
*My sony remote works fine for the fire Tv. So that I don't have to use 2 remotes at the same time.
*Amazon and Google had some issues and they removed youtube app from the fire Tv stick but youtube can be sideloaded or can be opened with Silk browser or Firefox which comes with the fire Tv stick.
*I got it during The Great Indian sale when it was priced at 3000 and also got a cashback of 200.
*Which makes it a total of Rs 2800.
*On Prime day it was sold for 2799 and extra cashback was there too.
*I would suggest you wait so that you get good deals.
*I don't think it's a good choice to buy it for 4K as you can get better options like the Mi Tv Box.
*Amazon Fire TV Stick works like it is supposed to: streaming your digital content onto your regular old dumb TV set.
*In my experience with this device, it has given me no cause to complain. I have fallen in love with it.
*If you are a movie buff or you love watching English series, movies, Youtube videos and other content online, or you wanna convert your old dumb Dabba tv to a smart one then this device is for you.
*Don't think twice. Buy it and start streaming. You'll fall in love with it. :)
*If you've any queries regarding the product or its working, feel free to contact me. Happy to help.
*Hope this was Helpful.
Happy Shopping :)
Kindly Read full review if you want to invest in it.
I was looking for Chromecast for a long time, but after launch of amazon fire stick tv, I researched and decided that it is better than the Chromecast in many aspect, so I purchased it during festive sell.
Packaging and delivery:
I am a prime customer so delivery was quick and I received it in 2 days, packaging was superb. It comes in a box with bubble wrapped around it. The black box inside looks pretty. I have added images of unboxing.
What is it:
It is a smart device made by Amazon to convert your simple TV into a smart TV. You need a TV which supports HDMI connection. After installing it you can do almost everything that you can do in a smart TV.
Also You will get an amazing remote with it.
What can you do with it:
1. It comes with a non infra-red voice remote which is simple but powerful , you will not need tv remote to change the initial connection from TV to HDMI, just press any button on remote and you are ready to go.
2. You can install apps from built in Amazon app store.
3. There are plenty of good apps avaliable like hotstar, Amazon prime video, YouTube, JioCinema, Netflix and many more.
4. You can install third party app also like web browser but you have to be a little techy for doing the same. Watch any YouTube tutorial for installing a web browser. ( Now Firefox browser is available on app store)
5. You can control everything by remote given as well as by your mobile by downloading fire tv remote app. Controlling fire stick via mobile a lovely thing, because you can also type via your mobile keyboard otherwise you have to use on screen keyboard.
6. You can mirror you mobile screen and Windows 10 laptop to tv. So with fire stick just forget about any wired connection. You read it right, you can mirror your laptop too. For doing so press home button for about 2 seconds and open screen mirroring screen in fire TV and then open screen mirroring in your mobile or laptop.
7. Don't worry about how to operate it, it will gives you various tips on 1st time startup.
8. During screen mirroring, you can press any button on remote to exit the mirroring.
9. You can connect it to any wifi or wifi hotspot just like you do in mobile via it's setting menu.
10. Unfortunately you will need a high speed at least 512 KBps connection to watch videos in full HD. But with JIO you can manage with it. :p
1. Look at the attached pictures.
2. Put batteries in the remote.
3. Put fire stick in HDMI extender if you want or need it and plug it into your TV's HDMI port.
4. Plug USB cable in the fire stick USB port and connect adopter to normal 220V AC supply. (wire length is only 1 meter so you will need power supply near TV)
5. Change input type of your TV to HDMI via your TV remote.
6. Now i don't need to tell anything because you will see necessary instructions of installation on your TV screen. :p
1. It Supports various apps like JioCinema, Netflix, SonyLIV, Youtube, Amazon Prime VIDEO, Hotstar and the list goes on. You can install/uninstall apps.
2. it have a lovely and durable remote with it but who need it because you can control the stick via your mobile.
3. You can mirror your laptop and mobile with it fulfils the purpose of chromecast.
4. You can use it's voice function, just say any movie name, actor name and it will show you everything. It works for 90% of case.
5. Good Dolby digital sound, and I paired it with Sony 5.1 home system and it gives a great experience.
6. As already told, it can wake up the TV if you press any button on it. So Need of external TV remote everytime.
7. It gives us an option to use screen saver like we see in shopping mall and believe me these screen savers are great. Sometimes you will just leave it idle to see the screen savers.
8. Watching Movies in amazon prime videos is a joy, because it shows X-ray of nay movie. You can read actor name, jump to specific scenes, music etc.
1. Many one says that set up process in not easy, but believe me it's easy. Just follow instructions I gave, and instructions on tv screen.
2. It always run on highest quality, you will not get an option to watch videos at 480p if you want to save your data. (however if your connection speed it slow it will run on 480p or lower)
3. If you switched to cable connection or say Tata sky, it don't get automatically turned off, thus it will consume your data. So end every task before making a switch.
4. While mirroring, some videos have lags, you will feel like you are watching videos in slow motion. That's why I deducted 1 star.
5. The remote don't have any volume button.
6. I can't find anymore, except now I have 5 remotes in total. :D
If you want to watch tv via internet, if you are planning to take chrome cast, if you want to enjoy TV show whenever you want, then this device is for you. Go ahead, Buy it and enjoy.
Update on 25/01/18:
1. You can still Watch YouTube, Even you can browse the web, I am pasting manufacturer comment here
"To access YouTube, download the Firefox or Silk full web browsers for free today. You can even use your Fire TV Stick remote buttons to easily search, navigate, and play, pause, and fast forward web videos. To download one of these apps, simply search for “Firefox” or “Silk” using your remote. With Firefox and Silk web browser on Fire TV, the entire world wide web is now at your fingertips. You can now access all your favorite web content on the big screen including sports, news, TV shows, movies, social news and web videos. "
2. there is much content available on it without premium subscription of any app like Hotstar, Still if you want, you can buy premium subscription of apps like Netflix, Hotstar, SonyLiv etc. Even if you don't take premium subscription You can watch any show on it after one day, Just use Hotstar and JioCinema app to watch TV shows, (all TV shows are available in these 2 apps after 1 day)
3. you can run JioCinema on WiFi also, You don't need Jio Sim card for watching JioCinema.
4. For watching English TV shows, you can take amazon prime subscription or 'Hotstar premium' subscription.
That's all, still If you have any query or any technical problem, feel free to contact me. Happy to Help. :)
Per movie, it eats up around 300 to max 500 MB data.
Even I do not have a broadband connection with JIO 3Gb at 299 plan, I can enjoy my firestick, along with completing my work and surfing Fb.
To be honest, FB is eating UP more Data Due To adds and videos. Just be cautious about it and check the data usage.
I did get a email from amazon after posting this review with a 16 pointers on what to do to reset your remote. Unfortunately, no luck and I wasted another set of batteries and remote stopped working exactly in 2 days. Can’t seem to understand how to get a replacement remote as I am covered under warranty.
Most recent customer reviews
At the outset, I wish to state that I regret not going in for this earlier. Wonder why and what made me wait for such long period.Read more