|Manufacturer||Amazfit, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd, Room 1201, Building A4, National Animation Industry Base, No. 800 Wangjiang West Road,|
|Item Height||9 Millimeters|
|Item Width||36 Millimeters|
|Standing screen display size||1.43 Inches|
|Resolution||1280 x 1024 (SXGA)|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 3.6 x 0.9 cm; 31 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||A2017|
|Operating System||IOS & Android|
|Battery Charge Cycles||9 Days|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Number of Lithium Metal Cells||1|
|Included Components||Amazfit Bip U*1, Charger case *1,Manual*1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||31 g|
Amazfit Bip U Smart Watch, 1.43" HD Color Display, SpO2 & Stress Monitor, 60+ Sports Modes, Breathing Training, 50+ Watch Faces (Black)
- 1.43" Large Color Touch Screen, Corning Gorilla 3 Reinforced Glass
- (SpO2) Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
- Heart Rate Monitoring and PAI Heath Assessment System
- 60+ Sports Modes and 5 ATM Water Resistance
- Stress Monitoring with Breathing Training
- Four Built-in Watch Faces and 50+ Downloadable from the Zepp App
- Alarm Clock, Weather Forecast, and Smartphone Music and Camera Control
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
The Amazfit Bip U smart watch is your first step into smart fitness. With its large color screen and 50+ watch faces, you can see information important to you at a glance and in tremendous clarity. The Bip U can monitor your blood-oxygen levels, heart rate and sleep quality, and train your breathing to regulate stress levels. It also features 60+ sports modes for a comprehensive approach to smart fitness, and the lightweight design is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters.
Compare with similar items
Amazfit Bip S Lite Smart Watch, 30 Days Battery Life, 150+ Watch Faces, Always-on Display, 30g Lightweight, 5 ATM Water Resistance, 8 Sports Modes (Charcoal Black)
Huami Amazfit GTS Smart Watch(Obsidian Black)
Amazfit Bip S Smart Watch with Built -in GPS, 15-Day Battery Life, Always-on Display, 5ATM Water Resistance (Carbon Black)
Noise ColorFit NAV Smart Watch with Built-in GPS and High Resolution Display (Stealth Black)
MI Watch Revolve Midnight Black
|Price||₹ 3,999.00||₹ 3,799.00||₹ 9,999.00||₹ 4,999.00||₹ 4,499.00||₹ 9,999.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Model Number||A2017||A1823||A1914||A1821||ColorFit NAV||XMWT06|
From the manufacturer
Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
When feeling unwell, under mental stress, or engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
60+ Sports Modes
The Amazfit Bip U has 60+ exercise modes. These are Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Yoga, Cricket, Baseball, Basketball, Table tennis, Badminton, Free training, Fishing, Pool swimming, etc
5 ATM Water-resistance
Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even under water.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
With its Huami-proprietary BioTrackerTM PPG biological optical sensor, Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring.
Sleep Quality Monitoring
Accurately monitor your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps, and interpret the characteristics to provide you sleep quality score and insight.
Stress Level Monitoring
The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax.
PAITM Health Assessment System
PAI is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users.
50 Watch Faces
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
9-day Battery Life
When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers. Enjoy up to nine days of activity and progress with one less charger in your bag.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coming to the packaging of the watch itself, wow, the unboxing experience was comparable to that of APPLE products, really clean.
And coming to the sensors, it has Heart rate and SpO2 sensors along with a 6 axis accelerometer.
1. The Heart rate sensor works fines with a margin of error of 2-3 beats per min.
2. The SpO2 sensor is not a gimmick, it works fine but not 100% accurate, it was of by nearly 2% every time.
** Both the sensors do no work if the watch is not on your hand**
So both are just not for namesake and are functional.
**It doesn't have GPS built-in the only CON at this price.
**The display is pretty good and gets adequately bright.
Coming to the battery charging time, it takes around 1.5hrs for 30-100%.
***Update 1: The battery only lasts for 6 days, when HR set for continuous for every 10min, sleep tracking on and also notifications on for sedentary and calls and exercise tracking for 30 min a day.
Checking SpO2 10 times a day manually and always on for stress measurement.
Lifting the watch up to light the screen for nearly 50 times a day.
I expected it to last for atleast 7 days though(claimed was 9 days).
***UPDATE 2: Using it for nearly 2 weeks now , received a firmware upgrade, and the accuracy of the SpO2 as well as the HR sensor have improved and also the battery life has improved to around 7 days now.
If you didn't know, Huami had helped Xiaomi in making their Mi Band series, so this gave me a little more confidence about the company.
As for the watch, here are the Pros and Cons I've carefully observed.
1) Too many features for the price !
2) 60 sports modes INCLUDING Cricket, Strength Training, Dance sports (Ballet, Belly Dance, Hip Hop, Zumba,...), Boxing, Karate, other martial arts, Archery, Rope Skipping, Volleyball and plent more !
3) See your heart rate graph from watch itself
4) SpO2 in a watch for this price ! Crazy !
5) Stress monitor
6) Pomodoro Tracker (A kind of time management system for your day to day tasks, it will record your activity in this time)
7) Menstrual Tracker for ladies (same as in Mi Band 4 & 5)
8) Almost very smooth screen (better than Band 5)
10) Good sharp resolution for the screen size
11) Set alarms from the watch itself
12) Set your own picture as wallpaper (same as in Mi Band 4 & 5)
1) No always on display
2) No football sport mode
3) Strap quality is like OKish, could have been better. But for the price it's the best. The straps can also be changed easily anyways. It still has a good grip on the wrist.
4) Actually hard to find any cons, the price point is amazing for this watch. After the sale it will become Rs 4k, but on Prime Day or special sales, it might come down to Rs 3499 again.
QR Code should be scanned only by Zepp or Mi Fit app while adding the watch to your account. When Zepp or Mi Fit app reads the QR Code it becomes easier to pair. The QR code contains a unique ID of the watch, it is not a URL or link at all, it is for the Zepp/MiFit app to pair easily to the Watch on first start up. People should understand this, not act as $tupid and blame the product. The watch is fantastic, it's just that you are pathetic for not using common sense. And the youtube hype is real, it's a fantastic watch. I bought it without seeing any YouTube videos. Don't write any bogus fake reviews Krishna, actually try to understand things. See my pictures and videos, enough proof that the watch works fine.
Do You Want To Buy Mi Band 5 or Amazfit Bip U ?! Here are the advantages of buying Bip U over Mi Band 5 :-
(1) Bigger square gorgeous screen with more stunning sharper resolution
(2) 60+ sports modes [unbelievably high for such a priced watch]
(3) Better flatter charging port
(4) The app used is Zepp, and the UI is ditto same as Mi Fit app. It has no issues whatsoever Zepp even pre recognised my old Mi Band 3 once I logged in.
(5) Amazfit is from Huami and they helped Xiaomi in making and designing the Mi Band series. So Huami is better in terms of wearables.
Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase and glad I went for Amazfit Bip U. The cons are very less and yet for 1K more than Mi band 5, you get a watch with a bigger sharper screen, better tracking, 60 sports mode, SpO2 tracker and few other tracking parameters as well. Huami has created a master piece smartwatch.
-pomodoro timer is effective for any focus work. I use this while reading.
-have a lot of exercise modes. Though I don't really use them.
-alarm is effective. Always get me up.
-can control songs and camera from this. Good feature.
-magnetic charger is good and easy to connect
-Unable to turn off full day heart rate tracking. It turns on automatically.
-a lot of spelling mistakes.
-steps counter is about 80-85% accurate.
-i tested heart rate while on my exercise bike and it showed only 70-75% accuracy.
-charged this watch to 95% on the first day and it have 50% battery on the 3rd day with full usage. So battery could be improved.
-when I lift my hand to see the time, it takes about 1 sec for the watch to light up. This can be a little frustrating if you're in hurry.
-i tested it's spO2 and stress tracker as well but not sure about their accuracy. Though I believe it'll also be about 70-85% accurate.
-sleep tracker is also not intelligent. Like if u went to bed at 11 and used your phone or book for 1 hour and went to sleep at 12 then it'll count your sleep from 11 and not 12.
Though I'm sure some of these cons will be improved by the next software update.
So if you want to buy this watch then go for it if your main purpose isn't heart rate tracking or other tracking and just want a smartwatch for alarm, timer, and other little stuff.