Amazfit A1612B PACE GPS Running Smartwatch, Black Band - 5 Days Battery Life
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Track running distance, time, pace, heart rate, calories, speed, cadence, pace, altitude, and elevation gain/loss.
- Phone-free music: connect wirelessly to Bluetooth earbuds and enjoy music and media with the Internal storage for unencumbered phone-free running.
- GPS: track your route and distance with built-in GPS. Water resistance: IP67, resistant to water and dus
- Notifications: receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails and other apps.
- Full color, always on touch display. Up to 5 days battery life
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Amazfit Pace Running Smartwatch is now available. Pace is a GPS-enabled running watch with up to 11 days of battery life for basic use (up to 5 days for regular use and 35 hours with continuous heart-rate and GPS tracking) . The onboard music storage allows for phone-free running while tracking your essential metrics like pace, cadence, distance, time, heart rate and more. Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages, emails and other apps.
Showing 1-8 of 61 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hope the brightness of screen should be bit more.
Hope huami will update more watch faces as the choices are limited.
Rest heart rate monitor is accurate at higher heart beat settings..
.cross checked it with a pulse oximeter...at lower ranges heart rate increases even with the swinging of your arm.
Steps and hr sensor are not super accurate but solve the purpose. Always on display is a a must have. Overall vfm watch.
Sleep data is ridiculously wrong if you sleep in day time it would not record as sleep at all.
HR not very accurate.
Required further improvement in software front
Other wise good product.